* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, AUwent said:

I feel so vindicated. Now if only Muschamp weren't going to jump to the bare minimum heading coaching job opening up.

His next head coaching job will not be at a Power 5 school, unless it's 5+ years from now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

Auburn DBs get torched all day and get up from a bobbled pass and start talking smack. Unreal. 

If our DBs played even 1/2 as well as they talked, they would be AA's. So tired of seeing that every game.

36 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

You can’t put this game on Gus. It’s a pointless bowl game against an opponent nobody cares about with an interim head coach in place. It’s a hard sell for players to be up for this game. 

We are playing EXACTLY the same if he was on the sidelines so YES this is on gus 

1 minute ago, Rmndcat said:

Don't take it personally. 

Fitz does that against everyone, even dOSU.

You'll learn quickly that most people here don't watch football outside of the SEC

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’m getting tired of seeing guys be realistic about Bo in these game threads and go back to injecting hopium whenever a semi-favorable situation arises 

I’ll get off my soapbox

I'm tired of acting like we're an air raid team against a team with one of the worst run defenses in football.

Zone-Read these hoes to death.

4 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Can these guys stop flexing after every decent play? 🤣

That kills me. I hate it... Me me me... 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Part of the problem sure but nowhere near the amount the psychopaths on here obsess over. There's people on here I swear beating their **** while complaining about Bo just to get off.

I have rarely seen him miss throw with no pressure though. That's exaggeration.

Benching him would do nothing and the backups are incredibly worse.

Last years Georgie game comes to mind. 4th down 4th quarter drive to tie the game. Tossed a bullet to a receiver a few yards away on the wrong side of his arms.  3rd down today second series, the pass he just threw way overthrown to seth who was open. Whatever. Watch closer.

4 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

If you played any football, I bet you got your ass kicked more than once from that lone post office county.

Dude Marengo County could barely afford jerseys in the 70's.........remebered them arriving on bus and exiting with filthy untucked jerseys.............so you must tell me.........about how you stuff the goat's back legs down the front of your boots.......definitely a Marengo past time

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm tired of acting like we're an air raid team against a team with one of the worst run defenses in football.

Zone-Read these hoes to death.

Should be more running, I’d agree w that

I think Bo has been not good, I think the OL has looked putrid any time NW brings more than 4, and I think we have an OC who is fing terrible. I think all 3 of those things are stinking the place up

Archived