* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, jj3jordan said:

Last years Georgie game comes to mind. 4th down 4th quarter drive to tie the game. Tossed a bullet to a receiver a few yards away on the wrong side of his arms.  3rd down today second series, the pass he just threw way overthrown to seth who was open. Whatever. Watch closer.

Cherry pick plays. Can do the exact same the other way.

But whatever. Throw Cord in and watch that s*** show. At this point I welcome it so people can shut the **** up about it. Some posters on here would have nothing to say in a game thread without Bo.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a 300 lb. Athlete named Pegues who is not even on the field on offense. Chad Morris is more inept on using talent than Gus, if that's possible.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

If I’m NU, and I’m at least on my own 40 yd line, I go for it on every fourth down

If I'm NU, and I have the ball, I go for it on every fourth down.

I have zero respect for our defense and even less respect for our offense.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Should be more running, I’d agree w that

I think Bo has been not good, I think the OL has looked putrid any time NW brings more than 4, and I think we have an OC who is fing terrible. I think all 3 of those things are stinking the place up

Agreed man. It's all a wash.

People gave me all this "blah blah blah" but I still wish this bowl game got canceled and we could just move on to the next era already.

1 minute ago, rophle said:

This explains a lot

3E476D24-DDA3-4EB2-9C35-C596A0CDB29F.jpeg

The defense is the only bright spot on this team, the past few seasons. A change, is probably needed, if the rumors are true. 

Thinking about switching over to the Cincy vs. UGA game, to cheer on the Bearcats. Think that would be a better use of my time. :(

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

pretty much knew it already lol

Yep, seems pretty obvious 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

The defense is the only bright spot on this team, the past few seasons. A change, is probably needed, if the rumors are true. 

It's not even a bright spot anymore. Has looked awful this year against anyone with a pulse.

The nw receiver was loitering in flat for 5 seconds and not a defender in sight. Geeze

4 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Dude Marengo County could barely afford jerseys in the 70's.........remebered them arriving on bus and exiting with filthy untucked jerseys.............so you must tell me.........about how you stuff the goat's back legs down the front of your boots.......definitely a Marengo past time

Yep. That pretty much confirms it. You got your ass kicked more than once. 🤣

Bad call AGAIN. He was back on sides by the time that guy moved. Geeze, you take the time and then get it wrong. Awful. 

Harsin said we have a lot of work to do. What an understatement.

At this point with Cord in can it be any worse. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. At this point everyone and everything is being evaluated. Right now we just need effort.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Cherry pick plays. Can do the exact same the other way.

But whatever. Throw Cord in and watch that s*** show. At this point I welcome it so people can shut the **** up about it. Some posters on here would have nothing to say in a game thread without Bo.

You asked for examples and I gave them to you. If you believe Bo is better that's fine. The results do not bear that out.  I'd love to see Cord.

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If I’m NU, and I’m at least on my own 40 yd line, I go for it on every fourth down

Reminds me of that one game against South Carolina and Coach Spurier went for it on 4th down like 7 times that game. 

Archived