* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

The defense is the only bright spot on this team, the past few seasons. A change, is probably needed, if the rumors are true. 

I feel like we’ve overblown how good it’s been since 2019, bc of how bad the O has been (and that LSU game). 

we were good on that side overall, but some people would have you think we can’t find anyone comparable 

7 minutes ago, rophle said:

I think it’s obvious our coaching staff has been told they won’t return. 

This really does not look any different to me 

Just now, jj3jordan said:

You asked for examples and I gave them to you. If you believe Bo is better that's fine. The results do not bear that out.  I'd love to see Cord.

If we had a game plan like NU Bo would be a rock star.  Our o plan is trash 

1 minute ago, e808 said:

At this point with Cord in can it be any worse. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. At this point everyone and everything is being evaluated. Right now we just need effort.

And it gives them a chance to see the field for once since they are on the team. The game doesn’t matter, and these guys would kill to play a live down.  If not for Bo’s sucking, for this reason then. 

5 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I disagree. Factually false . he got better despite gus

He stayed about the same. Gus ran him less and he passed more. 

Defense took a leeo back in 14 and why we lost so many games 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Yep. That pretty much confirms it. You got your ass kicked more than once. 🤣

Dude they were 2 A maybe..........Marengo most likely couldn't beat McIntosh, Sweet Water, or Grand Bay........3 other garbage dumps.

6 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

Harsin interview coming up. Will probably be the highlight of the game for us.

Bingo. Best thing so far.

Just now, lala said:

If we had a game plan like NU Bo would be a rock star.  Our o plan is trash 

We haven't had an O plan in 5 years. Our O gameplan is to draw a random play out of a hat and call it for no particular reason. Oh, and the WR screen plays are placed 5:1 in the hat.

Love how Coach Harsin talks about future coaches and future players. Clean house on the staff and reopen every position. If you don't put in the effort to get better you don't play.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I feel like we’ve overblown how good it’s been since 2019, bc of how bad the O has been (and that LSU game). 

we were good on that side overall, but some people would have you think we can’t find anyone comparable 

Absolutely. This defense hasn't been good

Just now, W.E.D said:

He stayed about the same. Gus ran him less and he passed more. 

Defense took a leeo back in 14 and why we lost so many games 

that's kind of what I'm eluding to, although admitted I don't have the 2013 and 2014 stats in front of me, so I might be wrong... but offensive production took a step back and part of that was not using nick as a 3rd run option and passing more.

Infact, I still don't understand why everyone is in love with the pass when Auburn went to 2 national championships with running QBs

and also, this weather guy is STILL talking about a tornado... can we get back to the darn game please???

8 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

Harsin interview coming up. Will probably be the highlight of the game for us.

The only reason I was watching this trainwreck and they cut to tornado coverage.

Note: the UGA game is NOT being cut away for tornado over-explanation, obvs.

1 minute ago, Autiger2003 said:

This NU team is about as undisciplined as I’ve seen. Hard to believe we don’t run them out of the stadium on pure raw talent alone. What a $hit team.

So what does that say about Auburn? :poke:

We need a whole new mind set on this team. I've seen no fire. I've seen to much sh*t talking after every play from the defense.  To much look at me, look at me.. I will glad to see discipline back on this team. Toughness etc... 

1 minute ago, Autiger2003 said:

This NU team is about as undisciplined as I’ve seen. Hard to believe we don’t run them out of the stadium on pure raw talent alone. What a $hit team.

The kick interference was stupid. NU usually goes without a lot of penalties.

We're great at that though. If we, shoulda coulda woulda....also all of our players would be AMAZING if they were in any other situation but this one.....

Better come to the realization we need a talent upgrade as bad as a coaching one. The only might be superstar on this team is bigsby. That's it

3 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You asked for examples and I gave them to you. If you believe Bo is better that's fine. The results do not bear that out.  I'd love to see Cord.

As a sophomore for Auburn he's

9th in passing yards all time

7th in completions

11th in passing touchdowns

6th in rushing yards by an AU qb with 100 attempts or more

14 rushing touchdowns and a number of game winning plays

It's okay though I watched the same board tear Stidham apart

I watched the same board even tear Nick Marshall apart

QB is always the go-to guy to complain about. Backup is always the most loved player.

Archived