* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Too far outside. Again, can't consistently get it placed right. 

I can’t remember, but on the overthrow was that a fade to the wide side or short side. I was texting and didn’t see it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EagleEye67 said:

I think Cincy is proving today that they deserved that playoff spot.

Oh I thought so before the committee made that decision.  They are really freaking good.

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

To be fair we have one rb who looks hurt yet and the other runs into the back of his lineman on most runs because he needs a hole the size of a house to see it.

🤣  Wiping away the tears!!

So we're going to throw 3 times with a qb that doesn't really throw accurately......but what he can do is move the pocket and create a bit.....but we don't try to do anything like that. A RPO of some sort where if it's not there throw it out of the back of the endzone......we can't do that?

Just now, EagleEye67 said:

I think Cincy is proving today that they deserved that playoff spot.

This. They look like the obvious snub at this point.

But to the original question: put in bammer with Coastal, Liberty/Lafayette, and Cincy and let the little guys have their shot. Because 2020.

1 minute ago, FatherUppercut said:

some of you guys need to make "not arguing with random strangers on the internet" your new years resolution

tenor (1).gif

Just now, cole256 said:

So we're going to throw 3 times with a qb that doesn't really throw accurately......but what he can do is move the pocket and create a bit.....but we don't try to do anything like that. A RPO of some sort where if it's not there throw it out of the back of the endzone......we can't do that?

Bro, 3 dive plays up the middle with DJ running behind Pegues likely gets it in...

3 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Question: Can anyone tell that Gus isn't coaching this game?

I know that's a rhetorical question, but nope.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Don't point out actual analysis about him during the game.....

No he made poor throw.  Also made a throw that should have been caught for a TD.    Just be fair

6 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Too far outside. Again, can't consistently get it placed right. 

Why wouldn't we do some type of rpo there makes absolutely no sense

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Seriously we had the ball on the 5 and attempted 3 straight low percentage pass plays.

Absolutely agree. And 2/3 were poorly thrown. 
I cannot wait to turn the page into the Harsin era. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Hell even a speed option to the wide side of the field.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

How refreshing will it be when Harsin has the QB under center running I formation football in the RZ?

Or, at least two backs out of the shotgun.

1 minute ago, lala said:

No he made poor throw.  Also made a throw that should have been caught for a TD.    Just be fair

Man gtfoh. I'm one of the few that is fair to everybody on this team. I don't play favorites and I don't have anybody I hate. You haven't EVER seen me post about anybody on this team and it's not objective.

I said he needs to set his feet on a play where he damn near threw a jump pass. If that bothers sorry. I'm not going to not talk about stuff because he's a favorite

7 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Who else do you put in this year over them besides Cincinnati?

A&M also got smoked by a playoff team.  At least Notre Dame had a better win that Aggie.

Like you just said, Cincinnati. My post was pretty obvious of what I was trying to say. 

Seems like the perfect opportunity/year to let an undefeated team from a non-power5, that looks like a very good team, to finally get that shot to play in the 4 team playoff, OVER a ND team that has proven over and over, most recently a week ago. That they cannot compete against these teams (at least when they have their starting QB playing).as for A&M,  A&M at least lost to number 1 months ago vs number 3 a week ago. Maybe there is a chance A&M got better? My 2 cents anyway.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Nope.  Ohio State wins straight up tonight.

I think you may be right about them winning tonight. 

Cincy is no joke though.

Archived