* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, FatherUppercut said:

I think people just want to talk positively, and the peach bowl is a beautiful site at the moment

Wouldnt get my hopes up. Cincy is primed to blow this one in the 4th. Wouldn't put a dime on Cincy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jAUSon said:

I'm off the bus. Time to fire gus

Boy do I have some good news for you...

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

The best value bet anyone can make right now is OSU +900 to win the title.  They have an immense amount of talent.

Yeah they are a good team, no denying that. He's so smug though!

I just don't think anyone is going to deny the turds. It's a good situation to be in. I'm also happy to be wrong and see them lose

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You can't hold the sins of past ND teams against this squad. 

I sure can - my irrational hatred of ND demands no less.    😁

Just now, wareagleguy said:

Halftime adjustments coming up

All I can hope is that they will be different than whatever Northwestern expects! Oh, and of course something that we are capable of executing with only 3 days practice.

1 minute ago, aubie57 said:

@cole256 do you think Bo can be coached out of his bad mechanics, or do you think he’s just out of talent? Honest question. I think he’s fixable.

To be honest idk. I have to think his dad had to have told him about that stuff....but if not....man I'm trying to come up with something but I really don't know. I feel like nobody has been telling him he needs to get better after reading a couple of videos.....we never should've let mw and JG left. I think not having them for competition stunted Bo's development more than anything. 

One thing I can say is it's a shame that after two years he hasn't gotten better at anything it seems. Maybe he'll get an invite to the manning's football camp and they can work with him

1 minute ago, EagleEye67 said:

I sure can - my irrational hatred of ND demands no less.    😁

Go to a game in South Bend.  It's legitimately one of the best game day experiences I've ever had.  And I've been to at least 20 campuses.

Just now, difball said:

I don't think Shivers has seen the field since he made his business decision to not block a blitz.  

I saw that too and wondered if he was going to opt out, just why not just do it before the game.

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

Get the running game going. 

If there is any chance of us winning this game it's this. And we will have to hit at least one, maybe two down field passes

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Go to a game in South Bend.  It's legitimately one of the best game day experiences I've ever had.  And I've been to at least 20 campuses.

oh, I freely admit the irrationality.     

unnamed (1).jpg

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I truly think spring practice is gone be a monster culture shock for this team.

Not to be dramatic but it need to be something as big as something you'd see in a movie or something.

Things really need to be shook up with us. Nobody needs to feel comfortable

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

To be honest idk. I have to think his dad had to have told him about that stuff....but if not....man I'm trying to come up with something but I really don't know. I feel like nobody has been telling him he needs to get better after reading a couple of videos.....we never should've let mw and JG left. I think not having them for competition stunted Bo's development more than anything. 

One thing I can say is it's a shame that after two years he hasn't gotten better at anything it seems. Maybe he'll get an invite to the manning's football camp and they can work with him

Yep, really a head scratcher. Is he not being coached? Is he just not listening? Is he getting conflicting teaching? We just don't know. But I agree that not having someone behind him pushing him has made him somewhat complacent. Speculation of course. We have no idea what's actually gone on.

Archived