* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benefit of the doubt: I think Nix may still be seeing stars from that hit he took in 2nd quarter (where, like an idiot he sought out a hit). I'm surprised if he does not have a concussion right now.

3 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Bo can't even do a QB sneak right

You and the announcer are idiots. Him jumping there had nothing to do with not making it. Their DL whooped the OL at the point of attack.

The Oline is absolutely the weakest I have ever seen . Even on a high school level . A damn pee wee level .. can’t get 6”? Should have thrown it 

I had zero confidence that was going to work. The moment we did that muddle huddle they knew what it was.

I'm not interested at all in anyone's coach speak at the end of the game, or how NorthWestern's QB managed the game well or how well coached they are.

Once the clock hits 00, I'm getting on with my life until the spring game

34 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

They care they are just woefully underprepared, not to mention a lot has happened since the season ended. I’m willing to give the players a break.

On results yes. On enthusiasm and effort, absolutely not.

I said it the other day. They'll run away with it, and they'll carry their defensive coordinator on their shoulders after the game. 

image.gifGoing to watch my 1b. I suppose I’ll flip back and forth but this AUburn game is painfully boring. 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Fixing to be out of reach.

If (when) NW scores, I bet they throw in the towel and both teams start working their subs (playing time rewards).

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

You and the announcer are idiots. Him jumping there had nothing to do with not making it. 

He should have thrown his patented one yard pass play. Would have at least gave himself a chance.

Archived