* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harsin needs to put a shock collar on Bo and give him a jolt every time he throws off his back foot. 

It's going to be really hard on him, but he might actually learn 

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

That's on her tbh. It's just a statement on the commentary contributing to the hype machine. 

Says a lot about the moronic commentators.  That's why I mute and watch sky cast if possible.  They talk just to talk, usually non-sense.

Nix couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle.  He can run well.  Have him do what he can actually do before slinging the dawn ball around 

1 minute ago, FatherUppercut said:

now that the screen for no gain, screen for no gain, incompletion package is over, does Bo scramble out of the pocket for no reason on 1st down next possession?

NW won’t be expecting it when we come back with that screen again. We will fool them this time. I mean who would continue calling a play that is not successful and is predictable? 

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

NW won’t be expecting it when we come back with that screen again. We will fool them this time. I mean who would continue calling a play that is not successful and is predictable? 

dude before they threw that flag, they were just about to screen again. It hasn't worked in 7 years but surely today is the day

4 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Why a coaching change was made.

You can’t put this game on Gus. It’s a pointless bowl game against an opponent nobody cares about with an interim head coach in place. It’s a hard sell for players to be up for this game. 

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Not entirely sure Shivers ran the right route there, but let's blame Nix because that's the in thing to do. 

Pretty sure he threw a crappy ball, but being a Nix apologist is the thing to do, so continue.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Chad Morris was such a waste of time and money. 

It was a move to help out a friend.

Why even consider a receiver short of the yard marker?  Never once looked at Seth. Come on guy, wake up!

3 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

You can’t put this game on Gus. It’s a pointless bowl game against an opponent nobody cares about with an interim head coach in place. It’s a hard sell for players to be up for this game. 

You're right, I can't put THIS game on Gus. It's just that we saw this same game at least three times under him. Including last year.

5 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Auburn football will be entering dark times for a very long time now........3 and 10 in 2021.

b8edcfd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Why even consider a receiver short of the yard marker?  Never once looked at Seth. Come on guy, wake up!

Yeah, I was looking at Seth on that play tho. He also didn't run past the 1st down marker and had 2 guys on him. Wouldn't have mattered lol, but I see what you're saying

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Pretty sure he threw a crappy ball, but being a Nix apologist is the thing to do, so continue.

Not an apologist but it did look like one route was thrown and a different one was ran.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Chad Morris was such a waste of time and money. 

What does he do all day?  There is literally no positive progression in this offense.  If anything it gets worse if that’s possible. Same ole same ole. 

Archived