* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Autiger2003 said:

Appreciate the compliment. Goes with the garbage that we’ve watched him put on the field the last two season. Frick your opinion and complacency.

Why don't you check out, bud. You bring nothing to this board. Go to the Rant, where you can say anything. 

Glad to see our guys compete out there. They didnt give up. We will we a good week of practice and fix this... 

****Beware of sunshine pumping****

I just can’t get behind hammering the players. Honestly, deserved or not. I just can’t do it. Here’s to CBH turning the mental and physical side of things around starting tonight, I hope. 

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

Unsure why this poster is still unbanned. But hey, it's a new year.

Maybe because you aren’t a dictator and this is a forum of expression? Sorry you are okay with this and are happy to accept it. Life must suck.

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

Gus isn't even out there and people are blaming him for the loss.

Bc he built this culture, he built this roster management. It’s pretty easy to understand.

Just now, tigerrules said:

Horrible two point play. 

Seems we always go to the obvious guy

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

We have had very little separation between receivers and DBs when we are on offense. They are all over our pass routes.

Bo's fault.

Cord would have them confused with his old man wisdom and talk of floppy discs 

3 minutes ago, FatherUppercut said:

when I read this, I got a mental image of Gus, and went to a dark place for a second

good vibes, new year, new me

Don't forget " we're a work in progress."

3 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

Im always surprised when we keep  2nd string qb's on scholarship who wouldnt be scout team QB's at other schools. 

It’s the feel good crap. Gus was king of the feel good stuff. Not winning games, but making people feel good instead of play good. Lol

1 minute ago, Autiger2003 said:

Appreciate the compliment. Goes with the garbage that we’ve watched him put on the field the last two season. Frick your opinion and complacency.

My complacency?  LOL your ignorance knows no bounds.  You don’t know a thing about me and your opinion means squat. 
You, however have shown all that is needed.   You bitch about players playing a game a think it proves how much you “demand excellence”?  You crack me up.  Your a weak person that hides behind a keyboard and criticizes others.  
Although this entire team came up well short of a good game, Bo displayed more grit and character in the past 6o minutes than you have probably displayed in your whole life.  Pathetic.  

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Why don't you check out, bud. You bring nothing to this board. Go to the Rant, where you can say anything. 

Naa, I’m good hanging out with the peasants for this game. I already got what I want this season.  This is just for fun.

3 minutes ago, 33gles said:

Unsure why this poster is still unbanned. But hey, it's a new year.

A little brash sure. 

But one shouldn't be banned for holding a different opinion. Unless they break specific rules multiple times

2 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Gus isn't even out there and people are blaming him for the loss.

Just who do you think is responsible for this miserable team ? Coach Harsin ? We are where we are because someone gave Barney fife a 49 million package to fake being a coach. 

Archived