* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, murpjf88 said:

So an offensive guru told the DC how to do his job?

An offensive guru. LOL, I about sharted on myself. Who hired Steele? This team is Gus's team dude. You are sure quick to criticize players like Bo, but are still trying to backhandedly defend that idiot Malzahn? Unbelievable the stupidity on this board.

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

Jay G just answered a call and said it wouldn’t be good news for AU if true.  Gotta wonder if it’s a Tank, Schwartz, Cooper news

I’d tank leaves we ate screwed. I’m fine with Schwartz and I’m pretty much numb to hoping cooper will play 

8 minutes ago, Autiger2003 said:

Maybe because you aren’t a dictator and this is a forum of expression? Sorry you are okay with this and are happy to accept it. Life must suck.

Stay on the forum longer than 10 posts before you act like you know what you are doing.  

Even though the game is virtually over, I keep watching for little wins like a stop on 4th and 7. We just can’t do it, and it’s so frustrating. 

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I can't believe where we're at as a program......

It’s a rough spot for sure. There’s so much that’s screwed up, it’s not just one position or side of the ball. 

With all of the negative feelings about the current situation with Auburn football. I can’t help but believe the future is bright. Coach Harsin and AD Greene are going to do great things. War Eagle !!! 

Just now, Harp_AU2013 said:

Linebackers filled holes well today, everyone else sucks.... send them packing. The team needs a new mentality. We are just not tough

Yep. Been soft all year, and they don’t even know it. Nothing worse than delusion. 

No ******* heart. Let them kill the entire clock.

Just now, murpjf88 said:

So an offensive guru told the DC how to do his job?

It is clear that you have an opinion. Can I have mine? Gus is responsible for every coach on this team. HE is what is called , "head coach". 

Head Coach Duties and Responsibilities

To accomplish their primary goals of guiding a successful sports team and overseeing an effective sports program. 

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Stay on the forum longer than 10 posts before you act like you know what you are doing.  

This is my first time here since 2016 and probably won’t be back for another 5 years. I don’t find worth in a forum a sofa fans that don’t participate or contribute to the program or university. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’d tank leaves we ate screwed. I’m fine with Schwartz and I’m pretty much numb to hoping cooper will play 

Personally, I just don't care who leaves anymore. Let's just get some new blood that wants to be here, and play football.

Jay G rationalizing why Tank would leave makes me think Tank is gone.  Maybe Carnell has been told he’s gone.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

@bigbird smoke just has so much potential man, I just don’t know what the deal is

Unfocused and undisciplined.

1 minute ago, Autiger2003 said:

This is my first time here since 2016 and probably won’t be back for another 5 years. I don’t find worth in a forum a sofa fans that don’t participate or contribute to the program or university. Sorry.

Don't let the door hit you in the rear, on the way out. 

Just now, bigbird said:

Unfocused and undisciplined.

Thought similar, just seems more of I want to be seen and I want to flex every time I make a play stuff. I like tennison and Thompson’s demeanor and they’ll get better 

Archived