* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

An offensive guru. LOL, I about sharted on myself. Who hired Steele? This team is Gus's team dude. You are sure quick to criticize players like Bo, but are still trying to backhandedly defend that idiot Malzahn? Unbelievable the stupidity on this board.

I never wanted Gus in the first place. 3/4 of this forum was in Aifamily heaven when he was hired to take over CGC. And it doesn't matter who hired Steele, he's not getting the job done on defense and people here loved the hire by Gus so don't go down that road.

5 minutes ago, Autiger2003 said:

This is my first time here since 2016 and probably won’t be back for another 5 years. I don’t find worth in a forum a sofa fans that don’t participate or contribute to the program or university. Sorry.

40d93dfa05d4afc6470ad2da814a7824.gif

2 minutes ago, Autiger2003 said:

This is my first time here since 2016 and probably won’t be back for another 5 years. I don’t find worth in a forum a sofa fans that don’t participate or contribute to the program or university. Sorry.

So... you’re idea of supporting and contributing to AU is to be ecstatic that one of our players are injured ? And to then cuss him out and hopes he transfers?

Dude.. are you for real? I mean a good troll job can be appreciated but to be this out of touch?

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

I never wanted Gus in the first place. 3/4 of this forum was in Aifamily heaven when he was hired to take over CGC. And it doesn't matter who hired Steele, he's not getting the job done on defense and people here loved the hire by Gus so don't go down that road.

So, what's your point then? Personally, I've always felt Steele was overrated, along with Rodney Garner, and definetely Gus Malzahn.

Competence helps one be more competitive. I think Harsin will bring that—discipline, toughness, and focus.

7 minutes ago, Autiger2003 said:

Bye. 🤗.

8 minutes ago, Autiger2003 said:

Because you've brought so much value?

Please take your time, there is no rush on your return.

Archived