* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

5 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Is it too late for the team to opt-out?

They already have, they didn't have anything better to do today.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awful. Harsin has his work cut out for him. There is a real loser mentality. Especially on the offense. I think you’re going to see a lot of big time upper classmen transferring to better programs that have needs to fill. And teams like us are going to be left with a bare cupboard of mediocrity. 

Just now, e808 said:

Is there a comments restriction

No just common courtesy to not keep blowing up the thread with your quarterback b*******

4 minutes ago, WarEagle1982 said:

So...maybe I am just too old school, but does it bother anyone else to see someone like Smoke Monday today that is allowed to dress differently than everyone else on the team?  I am of the school of thought that we all wear white socks/leggings or we all wear blue socks/leggings or we all wear orange socks/leggings and no one player is allowed to differentiate from the others.

I don’t think anyone really cares. 

4 minutes ago, AUwent said:

You're right, I can't put THIS game on Gus. It's just that we saw this same game at least three times under him. Including last year.

b8edcfd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

1st time you used it was funny......get new material.

Just now, ThereGoesDavis said:

KS is showing how great of a head coach he would be. Other programs are drooling right now 

Imagine if we had actually hired him. 😆

It’s honestly kind of fascinating to watch this game. We have a ridiculous advantage in speed, athleticism, size that comes across even on tv, but no one in orange and blue seems to know how to play the game of football so we’re being handled.

8 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Chad Morris looks like he brings a lot to the table as far as playcalling. 🙄

Steele’s defense plan is outstanding as well

5 minutes ago, WarEagle1982 said:

So...maybe I am just too old school, but does it bother anyone else to see someone like Smoke Monday today that is allowed to dress differently than everyone else on the team?  I am of the school of thought that we all wear white socks/leggings or we all wear blue socks/leggings or we all wear orange socks/leggings and no one player is allowed to differentiate from the others.

No, it's only you. 

2 minutes ago, FatherUppercut said:

watching Smoke play is the silver lining. Love that guy!

3 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

No disrespect but yes this is too old school. This shouldn’t bother anyone. 

I just don’t like individualism.

Auburn is the Dallas Cowboys of college football. Hyped to no end at the beginning of the season, only to produce mediocre and mind-boggling results when it matters. 

The whole is less than half of the sum of its parts. 

Archived