Tom Herman...OC Candidate

WDE_OxPx_2010

24 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

No harm, no foul. He is not a 'big name' as an OC candidate but would be considered among his craft as a 'great hire'. Does that  make sense to you?

Rhett Lashlee it is

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

the talking heads on the boob tube say texas boosters with the football program make auburn look like amateurs.

If that was the case they wouldn’t be hiring Sark before Herman’s first contract was completed for a price of $15 million. They did streamline the hiring process though, while screwing a class full of recruits

10 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

FYI - aside - your signature image isn't working.

Appreciate it.  Fixed.  I use mobile almost exclusively so I never see it. 

23 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

The way we played the other day, he would have went back to drinking 

Watching all this football without beer has been weird for me. 

18 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

hey Bird...who do you think we might get as coordinators?

There are some names I've heard mentioned around, but really not sure. 

43 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

No harm, no foul. He is not a 'big name' as an OC candidate but would be considered among his craft as a 'great hire'. Does that  make sense to you?

What age range is he?

2 hours ago, WVR said:

Ronnie James Dio (RIP) perhaps?😁

26F278A6-9935-4628-B687-683A549B2E89.jpeg

4sdk8u.jpg

1 hour ago, fredst said:

If that was the case they wouldn’t be hiring Sark before Herman’s first contract was completed for a price of $15 million. They did streamline the hiring process though, while screwing a class full of recruits

i think they meant interfering with the team.it was espn so it could have been bogus.

10 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

the talking heads on the boob tube say texas boosters with the football program make auburn look like amateurs. and the boosters say the players hate herman. who knows if either or both is legit.

cristobal just got his butt handed to him by iowa state. i wish we could get cambell. that dude can take a bunch of nobody;s and whip your behind with them.

Nope. The old money boosters disliked Herman for the BLM (Eyes of Texas) stuff. 

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i think they meant interfering with the team.it was espn so it could have been bogus.

I actually think that’s a fair assessment. They did a more professional job with the hire, not sure how it will look results wise. At least on the surface, the Auburn hire was the usual cluster**** of attempted interference from money guys

I know who all the coaches are gonna be but I cant say because it would be harm to their family and Coach Harsin, but after he names them all I will tell you I told you so, cuz I will be right on all of them

This is my opinion. Dell McGee as OC and Derek Mason as DC. I still hope T-Will and Caddy will remain on the field staff.

20 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

the talking heads on the boob tube say texas boosters with the football program make auburn look like amateurs. and the boosters say the players hate herman. who knows if either or both is legit.

cristobal just got his butt handed to him by iowa state. i wish we could get cambell. that dude can take a bunch of nobody;s and whip your behind with them.

Take his'n and whip your'n. Take your'n and whip his'n.

Archived