Tank apparently staying

Auburn2Eugene

Saw on the rant that tank flat out said he was staying on his IG.

“I love Auburn, cannot name just one thing, need to see 80 thousand fans in the stands next season”

~Tank Bigsby on Instagram Live

he also said "stop asking me about that BS" when he was asked 20 times about transferring

Anyone with half a brain should have known he wouldn't transfer. What for? Dude is a shoe-in to start and have an even bigger second year. Kid is 2 seasons away from making millions.

1 hour ago, GTNupe11 said:

Anyone with half a brain should have known he wouldn't transfer. What for? Dude is a shoe-in to start and have an even bigger second year. Kid is 2 seasons away from making millions.

After 2020 I wouldnt put money on anything

14 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Just think of how awesome a weapon he can become after being on a weight program and, more importantly, a good be OL to run behind.:tdau:

27 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

I agree, but depending on his thoughts of CGM getting fired could’ve possibly made him consider leaving. 

40 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Yeah but this year's different. You can transfer ANYWHERE without having to sit a season. This is about to be the most insane offseason of transfers ever. Essentially every single player is a grad transfer.

6 hours ago, AUght2win said:

Yeah but this year's different. You can transfer ANYWHERE without having to sit a season. This is about to be the most insane offseason of transfers ever. Essentially every single player is a grad transfer.

Is this true? How did I miss that? I know they are giving an extra year of eligibility but I didn't know the transfer was without sitting

7 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

Starters transfer all the time, especially with coaching changes and the new transfer rules. It wasn’t at all a foregone conclusion that he would stay. That being said, this is the best news this sh***y season has brought us... besides Gus getting the boot. Lots of people saying “fine if he wants to transfer we’ll just have to make do without him” but Tank is a HUGE piece of this team and can single-handedly add a few wins over the next 2 years. To add to that, the fact that there was “supposedly” at least a 50/50 chance he’d be suiting up for GEORGIA next year... I don’t even want to think about that. 

7 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Just think of how awesome a weapon he can become after being on a weight program and, more importantly, a good be OL to run behind.:tdau:

It's probably going to take a couple of years for the OL to transition from poor to good.  So Tank will have to produce in spite of the OL play while he is here.

1 hour ago, countoff said:

It's probably going to take a couple of years for the OL to transition from poor to good.  So Tank will have to produce in spite of the OL play while he is here.

Ironically, we could bring in a great OL from the TP this season. Just need him to stay to run behind it.

6 minutes ago, Eisenhower_1952 said:

Can I hit the portal? I'm tired of being an Auburn Fan.

Freedom allows you to enter the portal.....I understand your feelings. Its been unreal. 

9 minutes ago, Eisenhower_1952 said:

I think you could raise your stock if you stick around and let the new coach work his plan, and see where you fit in.

Tank can see that the future has improved at Auburn with the hiring of Coach "H"! I am glad he is staying around to be a major part of the renaissance of Auburn football! :AUBig::Sing::bananadance::party::flame::muscles::rolleyes::jump::partey::coffee::we::hail::happydance::tdau:

2 hours ago, Eisenhower_1952 said:

You'll do fine at some smaller school. You were never SEC caliber to begin with. 😉

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

We will be down to just Scholarship sidewalk fans at that point....no more walk ons

Some of us stayed after exhausting our scholarship  eligibility. ;)

Archived