Cord Sandberg

Zeek

Spellcheck musta got him. I think he meant end of an ERROR. Regardless, best of luck to Cord. I guess he learned how NOT to coach at AU, so he wants to learn how to coach somewhere else 🤷

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2021 at 10:20 AM, aubaseball said:

You’re attacking the wrong person.   Cord accepted a scholarship.   Would you have not accepted a scholarship if offered?   Are you that ignorant?  The beef should be with the coach.   Don’t see the need to say  A negative word towards the young man 

Whoever downvoted this is a psycho lol 

On 2/19/2021 at 10:03 PM, Paladin said:

Congrats Cord. 

I had figured he was following an Auburn offensive staffer to continue his coaching training. Sounds like he wants to play.

Best of luck Cord!

On 1/5/2021 at 5:00 PM, Tigerpro2a said:

How will this affect Cord's Vest Retirement in Alabama? He should probably stay in state!

Dude, this has been sitting here since 1/5 with no reactions???

This board really needs to sharpen its collective sense of humor. This was gold. 

28 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Dude, this has been sitting here since 1/5 with no reactions???

This board really needs to sharpen its collective sense of humor. This was gold. 

Thank you Loof!!! I thought it was some of my best work and not a single one!!!!

22 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Thank you Loof!!! I thought it was some of my best work and not a single one!!!!

Poor baby feel so bad for you do you need a lollipop to feel better numnuts

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You're at it early this morning. The ensure must be taking hold. Good for you. I enjoy seeing old folks active.

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You're at it early this morning. The ensure must be taking hold. Good for you. I enjoy seeing old folks active.

That's sweet of you.................I'll keep my eye on you

watching you nick offerman GIF

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Nothing like getting reeled in by a nine iron! 😝 

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Try a one iron and then your talking.....back in the day the best club I could hit:punk:

I used a 1 Iron to tee off for years because I couldn't hit Driver straight I was good for 200 in the middle of the fairway with it. I finally learned how to drive lol.

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I used a 1 Iron to tee off for years because I couldn't hit Driver straight I was good for 200 in the middle of the fairway with it. I finally learned how to drive lol.

I could hit about 230 with a 14 degree loft. Always was one of my favorite clubs

38 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I could hit about 230 with a 14 degree loft. Always was one of my favorite clubs

It's a good one to have for sure. If I could only play with one club it would be 5i. I hit that club better and more accurately than any club in the bad by far. 

51 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

It's a good one to have for sure. If I could only play with one club it would be 5i. I hit that club better and more accurately than any club in the bad by far. 

Quick story when I was 12 the teaching pro I was using had me only use the 5 iron and putter for the entire round while giving me lesson best teaching I could get. My first set of clubs had 3,5,7 and 9 iron with a driver and 3 wood putter. Still have that driver

11 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Quick story when I was 12 the teaching pro I was using had me only use the 5 iron and putter for the entire round while giving me lesson best teaching I could get. My first set of clubs had 3,5,7 and 9 iron with a driver and 3 wood putter. Still have that driver

I think the 5 is the most versatile club. A lot of people would choose 7, but You can really turn that 5 in a little and get some distance. I still don't carry a full set. I still to this day do not carry a full set. I carry 4,5,7,9,and wedges along with D, 3W, 5W and a 60 degree lob.

Archived