Jump to content

Cord Sandberg


Zeek
 Share

Recommended Posts

Spellcheck musta got him. I think he meant end of an ERROR. Regardless, best of luck to Cord. I guess he learned how NOT to coach at AU, so he wants to learn how to coach somewhere else đŸ€·

Link to comment
Share on other sites





  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2021 at 10:20 AM, aubaseball said:

You’re attacking the wrong person.   Cord accepted a scholarship.   Would you have not accepted a scholarship if offered?   Are you that ignorant?  The beef should be with the coach.   Don’t see the need to say  A negative word towards the young man 

Whoever downvoted this is a psycho lol 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2021 at 10:03 PM, Paladin said:

Congrats Cord. 

 

I had figured he was following an Auburn offensive staffer to continue his coaching training. Sounds like he wants to play.

Best of luck Cord!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2021 at 5:00 PM, Tigerpro2a said:

How will this affect Cord's Vest Retirement in Alabama? He should probably stay in state!

Dude, this has been sitting here since 1/5 with no reactions???

This board really needs to sharpen its collective sense of humor. This was gold. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Dude, this has been sitting here since 1/5 with no reactions???

This board really needs to sharpen its collective sense of humor. This was gold. 

Thank you Loof!!! I thought it was some of my best work and not a single one!!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Thank you Loof!!! I thought it was some of my best work and not a single one!!!!

Poor baby feel so bad for you do you need a lollipop to feel better numnuts

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Poor baby feel so bad for you do you need a lollipop to feel better numnuts

You're at it early this morning. The ensure must be taking hold. Good for you. I enjoy seeing old folks active.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You're at it early this morning. The ensure must be taking hold. Good for you. I enjoy seeing old folks active.

That's sweet of you.................I'll keep my eye on you

watching you nick offerman GIF

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Poor baby feel so bad for you do you need a lollipop to feel better numnuts

Nothing like getting reeled in by a nine iron! 😝 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, toddc said:

Nothing like getting reeled in by a nine iron! 😝 

Try a one iron and then your talking.....back in the day the best club I could hit:punk:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Try a one iron and then your talking.....back in the day the best club I could hit:punk:

I used a 1 Iron to tee off for years because I couldn't hit Driver straight I was good for 200 in the middle of the fairway with it. I finally learned how to drive lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I used a 1 Iron to tee off for years because I couldn't hit Driver straight I was good for 200 in the middle of the fairway with it. I finally learned how to drive lol.

I could hit about 230 with a 14 degree loft. Always was one of my favorite clubs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I could hit about 230 with a 14 degree loft. Always was one of my favorite clubs

It's a good one to have for sure. If I could only play with one club it would be 5i. I hit that club better and more accurately than any club in the bad by far. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

It's a good one to have for sure. If I could only play with one club it would be 5i. I hit that club better and more accurately than any club in the bad by far. 

Quick story when I was 12 the teaching pro I was using had me only use the 5 iron and putter for the entire round while giving me lesson best teaching I could get. My first set of clubs had 3,5,7 and 9 iron with a driver and 3 wood putter. Still have that driver

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Quick story when I was 12 the teaching pro I was using had me only use the 5 iron and putter for the entire round while giving me lesson best teaching I could get. My first set of clubs had 3,5,7 and 9 iron with a driver and 3 wood putter. Still have that driver

I think the 5 is the most versatile club. A lot of people would choose 7, but You can really turn that 5 in a little and get some distance. I still don't carry a full set. I still to this day do not carry a full set. I carry 4,5,7,9,and wedges along with D, 3W, 5W and a 60 degree lob.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...