Sedition fatigue: For Trump and many Republicans, betrayal is now politics as usual

aubiefifty

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Much more than normal people could imagine. ;D

Best part is.....he can’t gripe about it on Twitter or FB!! 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I kind of miss that. ;D

Yeah, things got quiet real fast. 

Actually was a smart move to ban him now, had they done it earlier he would have benefited. He was/is his own worst enemy! 

i will not be happy until i see trump in jail. as for some trump supporters they could have cared less about the damage trump did because he made them some money. and there were a lot of trump fans stating this earlier in his term. they pretty much blew off every bad thing he did for the almighty dollar. the man used to bust in on the teens when they were dressing and bragged about it. pretty sure that was a ped type action. it is easier to ask who trump did not violate or dis or harm than it is to ask who did not.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:20 PM, I_M4_AU said:

The media from the get go told me he was a Russian asset and I took a wait and see on that one. It turned out not to be true.  The Dems told me he had a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian President, taken to trail and the Senate disagreed.

Yeah, who you gonna believe?

A spinless sycophantic Republican senate, or your own ******* ears?  :no:

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, who you gonna believe?

A spinless sycophantic Republican senate, or your own ******* ears?  :no:

Hostile.  8 days and he’ll be out of office and he’s still in your head.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Hostile.  8 days and he’ll be out of office and he’s still in your head.

There's tape on Trump dangling a quid pro quo and the best you can come with is "the senate didn't convict him". That's pathetic.

You are a still a ******* MAGA cultist.   I suggest you worry about what's in your head, which is obviously nothing. 

Archived