Jeff Pitman hired as S&C coach

Zeek

4 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Is this a trick question? 🀣 Are you talking about the Saban that has won 5 national championships and may win his 6th one Monday night?

Bruhhhh why does apollo have to die in every iconic role he has?! First rocky 4 then happy gilmore!!!! Life isn't fair as a big Carl Weathers fan!!!! 😭😭😭😭

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If he asked me we'd have a better option at S&C right now lol

Harsin isn't infallible. I like his administrative choices so far. This one was/is a miss.

Need a non-Boise hire soon or this is feeling a lot like Gus' bring my ArkyState buddies plan.

I remember when we used to welcome coaches and players to Auburn!! Β 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Bruhhhh why does apollo have to die in every iconic role he has?! First rocky 4 then happy gilmore!!!! Life isn't fair as a big Carl Weathers fan!!!! 😭😭😭😭

And Predator, dont forget one of the best movies ever. On the bright side he has remained alive on The Mandolorian. Cheers!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Bruhhhh why apollo got to die every iconic role he has?! First rocky 4 then happy gilmore!!!! Life isn't fair as a big Carl Weathers fan!!!! 😭😭😭😭

Same here, man! I LOVE me some Carl Weathers!!! I thought they were about to do it to him again in The Mandalorian, but Carl’s still ticking!! 🀣🀣

2 minutes ago, AUnCullman said:

And Predator, dont forget one of the best movies ever. On the bright side he has remained alive on The Mandolorian. Cheers!

This was my response, too, but how could we all forget...

Action Jackson (1988) - Photo Gallery - IMDb

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Same here, man! I LOVE me some Carl Weathers!!! I thought they were about to do it to him again in The Mandalorian, but Carl’s still ticking!! 🀣🀣

Omgsh!!!!!! Every week watching that has been torture because I am just expecting the bottom to fall out and he kicks the bucket again in another maaaaaj role!!!! I'm very protective of muhhhh guy carl weathers!!! Lol.

4 minutes ago, AUnCullman said:

Here comes the booooom!!!!! Appreciate the save Cullman!! This gives me a excuse to watch predator again!!! It's been a few years. Wooooo!!!! LFG!!! Thanks fam.

Β 

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Omgsh!!!!!! Every week watching that has been torture because I am just expecting the bottom to fall out and he kicks the bucket again in another maaaaaj role!!!! I'm very protective of muhhhh guy carl weathers!!! Lol.

Me, too!!!!Β I thought β€œCarl’s playing both sides a little too close for my liking, he’s going to go and get himself killed”!! 🀣🀣

8 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

I remember when we used to welcome coaches and players to Auburn!! Β 

Hey now I welcome him and helped push his follower count to 2k on Twitter thank you very much. But we can discuss the merits of hires.

If he hired @bigbirdΒ for defensive coordinator I'd be excited for a friend but critical of the hire lol.Β 

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Me, too!!!!Β I thought β€œCarl’s playing both sides a little too close for my liking, he’s going to get himself killed”!! 🀣🀣

This officially is a Carl Weather fam club forum!!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

If he hired @bigbirdΒ for defensive coordinator I'd be excited for a friend but critical of the hire lol.Β 

Me too!

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh, certainly. But you have to think about cultural fit and all that. You probably know that the S&C guy is one of the most important guys for setting the HC's tone and getting the players to buy into his program and culture.Β 

bama fans were heartbroken when Scott Cochran left. Not because they thought their players would stop being cyborg football murder machines, but because they thought the locker room would lose a big part of its identity.Β 

I just want cyborg football murder machines. If John Goodman's brother can do that I'll eat crow and be just as happy.Β 

In all honesty, this is the smartest hire he could have made for year one of his program. Β Pitman is gonna be spending the most time with the players and is gonna be integral in establishing the foundation for the future. Β The fact that expectations, attitudes and the evaluations he can do for CBH during this process are gonna be seamless and efficient.

Β establishing a football program and coaching staff isn't about a popularity contest in all hires

14 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

After seeing the video, that guy reeks of "old man strength" you don't wanna fight in a bar.

I looked at his bio and he was raised on a dairy farm. Those men and womenΒ are cut from a different cloth.

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

I looked at his bio and he was raised on a dairy farm. Those men and womenΒ are cut from a different cloth.

So he DOES believe in WORK, HARD WORK!!!!!!

Just now, AUnCullman said:

So he DOES believe in WORK, HARD WORK!!!!!!

He believes in WORK HARD WORK - with no comma.

23 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The reaction to Pittman's hire reminds me a lot of Greg Brown's

That was fun!!!! One of the absolute best times on the board I have ever had!!! @fredst and I were just a couple of goobers clowning around!!! Lol

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

That was fun!!!! One of the absolute best times on the board I have ever had!!! @fredst and I were just a couple of goobers clowning around!!! Lol

It was definitely funny.

#TeamGoober4life

15 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Good find and great assessment!!Β No quitting in these guys. Heck,Β no days off for that matter. Just put your nose down and get to work!! Β I would think that would beΒ a great recipe for aΒ s&c coach.Β 
Β 

Β 

Archived