MAGAs Trying to Storm the Capitol

Brad_ATX

Good thing it doesn't matter that trump won't acknowledge the election results. Really having to fight the urge to tag some folks in this post. 

Also, where's the MFing teargas and rubber bullets now????

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Who would stop them?

Meal Team Six with their massive beer guts hanging out from underneath their "Don't Tread On Me" T-Shirts.

"FOR I AM THE MADDEST ************ IN THE VALLWY!"

1 minute ago, savorytiger said:

I'm saddened but not surprised. People *believe* in Trump, and it was a matter of time before they took action.

Anyone who knew about this rally knew it wasn’t going to go well. I hadn’t anticipated this though. 

Just now, savorytiger said:

I'm saddened but not surprised. People *believe* in Trump, and it was a matter of time before they took action.

Big shout out to everyone who scoffed at the word "cult". 

But yeah, folks, by all means go on normalizing and making the false equivalencies. It's totally a thing that both sides do. Fomenting open revolts and such. 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Good thing it doesn't matter that trump won't acknowledge the election results. Really having to fight the urge to tag some folks in this post. 

Same.  For four years, we were told that this was all just bluster from Trump, no one took him literally, etc, etc.

This is the natural end to the last four years and they willfully ignored it.

And before anyone says anything, if the protests had stayed outside, I would be fine.  It's their right to protest.  But never once did any of the protests from the left actively stop our government from working.  This is treasonous behavior.

GOP owns this. Not just Trump. GOP could have put his behavior to a stop a long time ago. This is not surprising. Trump spoke in such a bold and dangerous rhetoric and now this is the mess we will have to clean up.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Same.  For four years, we were told that this was all just bluster from Trump, no one took him literally, etc, etc.

This is the natural end to the last four years and they willfully ignored it.

And before anyone says anything, if the protests had stayed outside, I would be fine.  It's their right to protest.  But never once did any of the protests from the left actively stop our government from working.  This is treasonous behavior.

To be fair, they did try and storm the federal building out in Portland. Nonetheless, the right spent all year criticizing the left's rioting in major cities, then they say, "Hold my beer!" and go full retard. I think everything was bound to get ugly no matter who won, but this is especially shameful because it was coaxed along by the President himself.

Anyone inside the capital building building should be shot on site. MAGAs storming the capital are a prime example of white privilege. How would this have played out if BLM stormed the house of congress i wonder?

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Anyone inside the capital building building should be shot on site. MAGAs storming the capital are a prime example of white privilege. How would this have played out if BLM stormed the house of congress i wonder?

Someone would already be dead.  We all know it.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

One lady has been shot and is critical condition.

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Big shout out to everyone who scoffed at the word "cult". 

But yeah, folks, by all means go on normalizing and making the false equivalencies. It's totally a thing that both sides do. Fomenting open revolts and such. 

"Why can't they just protest peacefully?"

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Its infuriating. We saw this in action in Michigan when the capital was stormed and the president celebrated them. The protesters waved guns with impunity. 

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

One lady has been shot and is critical condition.

I'm seeing this now.  Any news on the circumstances?  Was she shot by police, shot by protestors?

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm seeing this now.  Any news on the circumstances?  Was she shot by police, shot by protestors?

Unsure at this point

36 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

They are white and Republican voters.  You SERIOUSLY think they would use rubber bullets and tear gas on them?  

May I have some of what you're drinking?

Please God let Pence grow a spine, assemble the cabinet and invoke the 25th. 

Hold the line, fellow Auburn fans. Don't give into the chaos. No blaming, finger pointing, or conspiracies. Just unite and hold the line. The world is watching, and our potential adversaries are laughing.

Archived