MAGAs Trying to Storm the Capitol

Brad_ATX

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

On the bright side, a lot of people weren’t wearing masks so facial recognition software should be able to locate these terrorists for prosecution. 

I was thinking something along the same lines. Tons of pics and video both on social media and with the post 9/11 video surveillance that is all around DC. These faces need names put to them, and then fair trials.ErEyHE2XAAAG79q?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Must have missed it when Hillary refused to concede the election and democrats stormed DC to stop Trump taking over. 

Hell, I missed the whole dispute. All I saw was disappointment. I didn't see anyone disputing that Trump won in 2016. I did see (and agreed with) folks thinking that a system in which the person who received the most votes loses had issues and that we ought to take a long hard look at the electoral college, but no one denied that is the system we have. (Same for Al Gore in 2000.)

Haven't been on the political board for a while. Came to see the lack of "I was wrong" from the Trump supporters who said "Republicans would never riot. Only Democrats do that." Was not disappointed. 

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

Haven't been on the political board for a while. Came to see the lack of "I was wrong" from the Trump supporters who said "Republicans would never riot. Only Democrats do that." Was not disappointed. 

It disappoints me to no end that you were not disappointed. The cult members seem by and large incapable of recognizing that they are in a cult and admitting that they were/are wrong.

Just now, CleCoTiger said:

It disappoints me to no end that you were not disappointed. The cult members seem by and large incapable of recognizing that they are in a cult and admitting that they were/are wrong.

Well usually they have Kool Aid so an audible admission of being in a cult isn't possible.

2 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Just to make sure, since tone doesn't come across correctly in print sometimes, I mean disappointed as in they acted as expected, not that I was happy to not see it.

Conducting a despicable act that warrants retribution right before the Democrats take one-party rule is probably one of the dumbest moves in U.S. political history.

https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/43135905/update-woman-shot-inside-the-capitol-building-has-died

UPDATE: A woman who was shot inside the Capitol has died, several law enforcement officials confirmed to NBC News Wednesday.

Police earlier confirmed that one person was shot inside the U.S. Capitol building but officials did not know details regarding the circumstances of the shooting. Several other people, including a police officer, were injured and transported to a hospital after a mob overtook the Capitol.

Authorities have not identified the woman who died but a woman covered in blood was seen on video being treated for an unknown injury as paramedics moved her on a stretcher out of the building.

3 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

So peaceful. So patriotic. 

So, is this mostly peaceful protests?Asking for a friend...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJuAXtmnEZ7/?igshid=816m39dr3k6o

Bishop Barron speaks about the madness of this situation. 

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Someone would already be dead.  We all know it.

Looks like someone did die anyway. So its' not like only BLM members are getting killed. People riot, they might die, it is a real possibility when you participate in such kind of acts....Turns out someone did die. So I guess police do shoot white people, too. 

7 minutes ago, dmbseeker00 said:

Looks like someone did die anyway. So its' not like only BLM members are getting killed. People riot, they might die, it is a real possibility when you participate in such kind of acts....Turns out someone did die. So I guess police do shoot white people, too. 

I saw the clip of the shooting. I could be wrong but it doesn’t appear to be a police shooting. It looks more like one of the rioter’s guns went off. 

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

Must have missed it when Hillary refused to concede the election and democrats stormed DC to stop Trump taking over. 

This was posted within a week of the election, btw.

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This is the clip of the shooting. 

WARNING: Disturbing images. It doesn’t show the actual shooting but there is blood and images of the victim. 

https://youtu.be/IojF31pedXQ

There’s another video taken from the other side of the room that shows her trying to climb through a broken window into the house chamber. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Trump’s Twitter has been locked for 12 hours. 

I get the feeling that not long after he leaves office, Twitter will ban him completely. 

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Coming from you, Thank you! Hope your rehabilitation is going well.

Both sidesing a damned insurrection...

You truly are hopeless. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Both sidesing a damned insurrection...

You truly are hopeless. 

Please explain your beef. No one that I've seen on this thread is dismissing nor supportive of the insurrection. 

11 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I get the feeling that not long after he leaves office, Twitter will ban him completely. 

Oh, it’ll be in the first 5 minutes. If he even makes it to when he leaves office. 

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Oh, it’ll be in the first 5 minutes. If he even makes it to when he leaves office. 

From your lips to God’s ears. 

Archived