Smoke Monday to stay for SR Season

RunInRed

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, chizhead said:

Why even make an announcement?....Make one if you're leaving....look at me, look at me

I like it for the fact that he wanted people to know he spoke with Coach Harsin and after that conversation he decided to stay.

Why you gotta do me like that, Smoke? As if Auburn football wasn't stressful enough, now the current players are messing with us! Thrilled he's gonna be back

7 minutes ago, chizhead said:

Why even make an announcement?....Make one if you're leaving....look at me, look at me

I thought it was hilarious.  More of a  "poking fun" at the "Look at me" announcements.     I have to humbly admit... he set me up good.

1 minute ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I thought it was hilarious.  More of a  "poking fun" at the "Look at me" announcements.     I have to humbly admit... he set me up good.

Yeah. Funny. Had to read all the way to look for the standard "I am entering the draft", but got the surprise 'I'm returning to Auburn for my senior year'.

Good one Smoke. You really 'Smoked' us! :)

Awesome!! I meet Smoke when he was an incoming freshman.  He was just so personable and polite it kind of took me by surprise. He left a lasting impression on both me and my wife. Can’t help but pull for this kid!! So glad to get one more year of cheering him on in the O&B. 

18 minutes ago, chizhead said:

Why even make an announcement?

It's what most draft eligible underclassmen at P5 schools do know a days. I wouldn't look at it as a look at me thing.

18 minutes ago, chizhead said:

Because everyone wants to know. This is a big decision for this man. He can parlay his return into a 1st round pick next year.

• ellitor changed the title to Smoke Monday to stay for SR Season

Wooooo hoooooo!

I love Smoke! 

Good for leadership in the locker room and for Coach H - that a current player supports him. 

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Archived