Bryan Mclendon

AuburnTiger4Life

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me I know recruiting is IMPORTANT....but we need a coach that can get our WR's running crisp routes, fighting to get off their defender and not afraid to put their hat on a defender to spring our backs for long gains....If this is the coach, by all means lets bring him in..... 

24 minutes ago, AUnCullman said:

The delay seems to be that there is nothing to it. I would like to be wrong but...

“Insider” on rivals said he and Wyatt have interviewed. I think if he wants it, it is his but who knows... 

24 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

“Insider” on rivals said he and Wyatt have interviewed. I think if he wants it, it is his but who knows... 

Forgive my ignorance, but who is Wyatt? Name just isn't ringing a bell.

11 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

He and Wyatt would both be great upgrades

9 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Is coach Harsin interviewing Darrell Wyatt?

Harsin and Wyatt coached together at Texas.  When Harsin was Co-OC and QB Coach, Wyatt was WR Coach.

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

Question for those in the know: Is Wyatt also known for his recruiting prowess?

Yes, but not as much as McClendon.  Wyatt is a really good WR coach

Everyone seems to be asking of every coaching candidate "Can he recruit?".  I would also like to know "Can he coach?".  Remember how good Ray Goff and his staff at Georgia were at recruiting and how bad they were at coaching and the results this combination yielded on the field.  

45 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yes, but not as much as McClendon.  Wyatt is a really good WR coach

Great. As stated in the post below yours I’d love to see guys getting coached up (and a system in which they can thrive). With the teams we’re competing with we’ve got to get high level talent but start making better use of it with good coaching and better game planning. Hopefully either of these two will come and elevate our game at WR. IMO, the position where more talent has been wasted than any other position group....

Either would be great as both are good WR coaches and both are good recruiters with McLendon getting the nod as a recruiter. We have some talented receivers on team now with right coach and system I think you will see them blossom. Which will also help in recruiting. 

Archived