2022 5* QB Gunner Stockton (1/28 UGA)

ellitor

SCe commit but AU expected to become a huge factor with Bobo as OC
22 offers including Bama, Florida, UGA, LSU, Ohio St., Oregon, Ole Miss, Penn St., & USC

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ellitor said:

SCe commit but AU expected to become a huge factor with Bobo as OC
22 offers including Bama, Florida, UGA, LSU, Ohio St., Oregon, Ole Miss, Penn St., & USC

Tiger, GA is only 3.5 hours away from Auburn FWIW

I completely know that this is not directly related but....  I drafted this kid in Madden and he is AUsome!  Of course that is based on someone's interpretation of what they thought he could be so don't know if he really is that great.  But it would be great if we could get him.

16 minutes ago, AUMicBK said:

@ellitor should probably start a thread for 3* OT Drew Bobo, Mike's son.

https://247sports.com/player/drew-bobo-46094613

@AUMicBKI will if we offer & there are reports of us showing major interest. There hasn't been any reports of that nature yet.

12 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I completely know that this is not directly related but....  I drafted this kid in Madden and he is AUsome!  Of course that is based on someone's interpretation of what they thought he could be so don't know if he really is that great.  But it would be great if we could get him.

How do you draft a high school kid in Madden?

Just now, ellitor said:

How do you draft a high school kid in Madden?

If you play in franchise mode then you can pick a file to use for each draft.  They have files of real kids through the 2026 class.  Of course this is all just someone's opinion of that player based on what ever they want to base it on.  

BTW Smoke is awesome in Madden but in the draft classes he did come out this year, so I guess the people are not fortune tellers.  hahaha

As another Madden note regarding him, he does not have the mobility in Madden that he shows in his HUDL clip.  I am guessing that is because of speed of D players in real life plus difference between HS & NFL (well "Madden" NFL)

1 hour ago, War to the Eagle said:

Gunner is a dual-threat, and I alone Harsin’s style is pro.  I imagine they’ll figure a way to work this in, or is Gunner a really strong passer also or all of the above?

Bobo did also coach DJ Shockley

This kid will be the highest rated player to ever come out of the North GA mountains. He is really, really talented. Comes from a good family, and plays for a very well run HS program. Would be a HUGE get.

5 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Damn he don’t know what a intermediate pass is lol

Would his Talladega Nights quote be "Go long or Don't go at all." lol

12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Would his Talladega Nights quote be "Go long or Don't go at all." lol

I think in a recent interview he said: “ If you’re not first, you’re last”

14 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Are you kidding me?? This kid is a prodigy. USCe fans might blow Auburn up if we steal him too 

They got Marcus Lattimore. Screw 'em.

FWIW, I know for a fact that pretty much every major program has been on this kid since 9th grade or before, including Saban and Alabama, and Gus never seriously reached out to the kid. Us landing Bobo is the only reason we may be in the running.

Archived