2022 5* QB Gunner Stockton (1/28 UGA)

ellitor

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Damn he don’t know what a intermediate pass is lol

Surprised he's interested. Didn't we just get rid of the perfect coach for that offense?

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Bobo

Went and looked at his high school’s team and it looks like it’s coached by Jaybo Shaw, isn’t that Connor’s bro?

18 minutes ago, metafour said:

Mike Bobo.

Which is why this is kinda a big one to watch.

23 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Went and looked at his high school’s team and it looks like it’s coached by Jaybo Shaw, isn’t that Connor’s bro?

Thoughts? Glad Bobo’s put us firmly in the mix here but probably doesn’t hurt to have the brother of the only USCe QB kids Gunnar’s age can remember 😂

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

What’s the pull to USCe?

@ClaytonAUBobo has a long relationship with Gunner's dad. Daddy is likely going to want Gunner with Bobo given he thinks Bobo is a good QB developer. AU insiders right now think Connor would be an underdog in this battle.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@ClaytonAUBobo has a long relationship with Gunner's dad. Daddy is likely going to want Gunner with Bobo given he thinks Bobo is a good QB developer. AU insiders right now think Connor would be an underdog in this battle.

Makes sense 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Bobo

He helps but Conor Shaw is the brother of his HS HC, and he was an offensive analyst at USCe under Muschamp. Bobo’s dad is on staff at Rabun if I’m not mistaken... if he isn’t on staff I know he lives in Rabun and is involved in the program in some capacity. 

This is why I am not stressing. Building for the future, not this spring. Goal is to maintain at this point.

would love to have this kid 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

This is why I am not stressing. Building for the future, not this spring. Goal is to maintain at this point.

would love to have this kid 

I'm optimistic.

2022 class could be huge.

48 minutes ago, bg5 said:

Don’t want to derail but let’s get this kid then get him an OL!!!

Be rest assured, if Gunnar committed here he’d have a lot of kids wanting to come play with him

I have a distinct feeling this staff will lock down elite recruits better than the previous staff.  Need to get this one committed and build around him. 

5 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

if you can get DD and Stockton to develop under a hopefully half decent Bo, you'd have to think 2023 would have two very talented and experienced QBs battling it out

Followed by one inevitably entering the transfer portal....

I think I'm over the portal.

2 hours ago, Tiger1992 said:

Followed by one inevitably entering the transfer portal....

I think I'm over the portal.

The portal is a good thing for the players. And it can help schools as well. It would be nice if AU started getting some net gains instead of losses from it though

3 minutes ago, gravejd said:

The portal is a good thing for the players. And it can help schools as well. It would be nice if AU started getting some net gains instead of losses from it though

PLEASE!!!

Archived