2022 5* QB Gunner Stockton (1/28 UGA)

ellitor

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2021 at 2:53 AM, Zeek said:

Tiger, GA is only 3.5 hours away from Auburn FWIW

Tiger?  AU is a perfect destination for a boy from Tiger to become a real tiger !

11 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

So just so I understand, did the last staff offer gunner? We just offered over the past week?

@gr82b4auThe answers are already in the thread but no & yes respectively.

5 hours ago, e808 said:

This is about to get really interesting. If Davis gets the start over Bo. Does Gunner sit and wait behind Davis for two years if he decides to commit to Auburn.

Cart horse analogy.

10 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Giod god do you people ever watch any of the THOUSANDS of videos on Harsins offenses? 

There are literally thousands of clips you can watch from his days as OC at Boise, his OC days at Texas, and his HC days at Boise. I havent been able to find much from his Arkansas State team, but that was 1 year. There are more than enough to see what kind of offense he runs for himself. 

It sure seems like people just spout off whatever they see someone else say than take the time to look for themselves. 

Harsin does NOT run what anyone on this board would call a "pro style"  offense. His offense is not like the Tubs offense of old or the early Saban offenses. 85% of his snaps are out of the gun. Sure you will see some pro sets in there (the occasional FB or I-Formation) but you will also see the Wildcat. Harsin has always run it. You will see more 4 wide than an I-Formation. You will see some sets with 2 or 3 TEst but you will also see 5 wides with no one in the backfield but the QB. 

Seriously, there are THOUSANDS of YouTube videos out there to see his offensw for yourself. How anyone can actually watch multiple videos of his offense and with a straight face come back and say "I watched and its still a pro style" is beyond me...

@Auburn2EugeneYou can make your points without talking down to others like early in this post. Yeah I know, Pot kettle. Something I'm working on too.

• ellitor changed the title to 2022 5* QB Gunner Stockton (1/12/21 South Carolina Decommit)
6 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

According to rivals he is down to Auburn (Bobo) and Uga (of course). No leader.

To add from 247 Carolina is out. Expect a decision in 4 to 6 weeks.

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

@The Jboy Show My sense of humor is rubbing off on you.

Did you get  a sense of humor recently?   Maybe I missed that thread.

My bad...

20 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Did you get  a sense of humor recently?   Maybe I missed that thread.

My bad...

image.gif

18 hours ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Damn I get sick of UGA. 

Me too. This would be the biggest win (and one of the only ones haha) against them since 2013. 

52 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Me too. This would be the biggest win (and one of the only ones haha) against them since 2013. 

@gr82b4auWe beat them for 5 or 6 recruits 2 classes ago FTR.

7 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

meh those don't count...  they were recruits they really didn't want anyway.

3 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

if gunner commits to us/AU, would we still be interested in the FCS qb? i'd just push thru w Bo and DD next year, letting chips fall where they may.  

@TigerPAC We want & need a QB to push Bo this season. Not sure if it will be Brown but the staff definitely wants a seasoned QB for competition & immediate depth. Also the FCS QB would be here the season before Gunner & may be gone by the time Gunner would arrive.

18 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Yes we did but when was the last time we beat them for a 5 star QB that they really wanted? 

Archived