2020 Support AUFAMILY Campaign Update III

RunInRed

The past few weeks have been a little crazy around here!  Coaches fired, the ever-running rumor mills, National Signing Day, SEC Basketball getting underway, Coaches hired, the holidays and well, other unusual things going on in this country.  And amongst all that, we submitted a humble request for financial support to sustain this growing Auburn community and help us continue to thrive.

What transpired next, still blows my mind and I wanted to take this opportunity to provide another update on where we are.  First, let's start with the supporters, all 125 of you guys who have collectively helped us raise more than $10K ...

image.png   
25 DONORS

image.png   
27 GOLD DONORS

image.png
73 SILVER DONORS

This included contributions that spanned the spectrum - folks who dug into their pockets to give whatever they could to the cause.  Donations were from as little as $5 to more than several hundred.  Every dollar matters, and we THANK this group of special individuals.  But because "thanks" is never enough, we also announced New Perks for those we're calling our Silver, Gold and Platinum Donors. 

So where do we go from here?  Well, we're establishing a goal to try and reach 250 Donors and $25,000.  This will allow us to do two primary things: 1.) fund the operational costs of this site for the entire year, maturing the model out with an underlying donor base, AND 2.)  bring on a contributor to provide exclusive content and analysis. 

But again, to do this, we need your help.  So if you enjoy this site and our social feeds and if you haven't yet made a contribution, I'm asking you to please consider donating and becoming one of AUFAMILY's Platinum, Gold or Silver Donors.

image.png

Thank You again for all of those who have answered the call and to every one for being a part of this community.

War Eagle!

Rob

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all you do RIR. 

REMINDER: If you're donating, please put your username in the donation comments if your PayPal email is different than the one tied to your account here - otherwise, I don't know who to credit with the upgraded status!  Thanks!

8 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

REMINDER: If you're donating, please put your username in the donation comments if your PayPal email is different than the one tied to your account here - otherwise, I don't know who to credit with the upgraded status!  Thanks!

the one from teasterwood PayPal was me. I didn’t think to put in my account name, sorry 

20 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

the one from teasterwood PayPal was me. I didn’t think to put in my account name, sorry 

THANK YOU! What a GENEROUS donation.  💥 Welcome as a Platinum Donor!

I sent more $$ and upped my game from FCS to Group of Five FBS. Not quite to the Power Five yet. ;)

4 minutes ago, JTFazz said:

I sent more $$ and upped my game from FCS to Group of Five FBS. Not quite to the Power Five yet. ;)

💥 Welcome as a Gold Donor!

Archived