2020 Support AUFAMILY Campaign Update III

RunInRed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick update on our goal to get to 250 inaugural donors, we need about 100 more ...

• Platinum Donors: 30
  • Gold: 37
  • Silver: 85

Total: 153 Donors (1/12/21 - 1:45PM)

Again, if you can, and you like what we're doing, if you enjoy this site, if you enjoy our social feeds, etc., please consider donating to the cause ... thank you!

➡️ DONATE

7 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Thank you! For our regulars who have not, asking you to consider donating.  Thanks!

➡️ DONATE

BOOM!  Look at @AUMicBK stepping right up to the plate!  Welcome to Gold Donor status!  THANK YOU!!!

Reminder: If you donate and your email address associated with your PayPal account/donation is different from the email associated with your account here, we have no way to know who the donation is from.  So if you're one of many who have already donated, please shoot me a PM so I can get your status upgraded.  And if you plan to donate and are in this situation, please let us know your username when your donate and/or shoot me a PM.  THANK YOU!

4 hours ago, AUFlyer99 said:

My pleasure. 

Huh 🤔 

You're very welcome!

First time poster, long time lurker. Been following all things AU online since I left campus back in 2004. I remember an older site back then, may have been the auburneagle site, that I first started following. The only poster I remember from then was BeaverBowline, Cubs and Elon fan; not sure why I remember but it's stuck with me... Lots of good chatter on that site and a great way to keep up with what was going on down on the plains after I left. I've followed many other sites since then and aufamily now for many years. I feel like I've really gotten to know so many of the regular posters and thoroughly enjoy the time (way too much time) scrolling through all of y'alls posts. This site is truly remarkable and I greatly appreciate everyone's contributions. I hope it continues to be the best resource for AU info online for many years to come.

War Dam Eagle Everybody!!!

*yes "Dam", I'm a water resource engineer 😉.

Archived