Pence announces Biden's victory after Congress completes electoral count

DKW 86

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/electoral-college-vote-count-biden-victory/

I could not care less what Trump thinks at this point, the US Military will either assist him to Marine1 or will carry him in a body bag out of the WH.

Please just breathe and quit taking the bait. It is now over but the swearing in.

33 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/electoral-college-vote-count-biden-victory/

I could not care less what Trump thinks at this point, the US Military will either assist him to Marine1 or will carry him in a body bag out of the WH.

Please just breathe and quit taking the bait. It is now over but the swearing in.

They were also chanting “kill Pence” outside the capitol building.

“The truth will come out you’ll see. I’ve seen documents that will mean Trump will be president. When he said peaceful transition, he didn’t mean for Biden”. These are all things delusional, unintelligent people keep saying. 

Wow , get the hook out of your mouth. This is just a desperate little man that haz lost his job. 

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Wow , get the hook out of your mouth. This is just a desperate little man that haz lost his job. 

Trump isn't going to be the one to directly cause harm to someone.  It's about the people that follow him who don't know where the line is and are unhinged enough to follow through on violence.  Literally "Murder the Media" was written on the halls of Congress.  People showed up in the House of Representatives with zip tie handcuffs.  This **** ain't going away magically.

i have to say i admire pence for doing what was right. if he had fudged even a little bit we would be in way worse shape than we already are. and of course there are now pics of pence i think with his gay partner? the photoshop is so good it looks real. anyway pence knew he would pay for his stance but he stood tall for the country.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Trump isn't going to be the one to directly cause harm to someone.  It's about the people that follow him who don't know where the line is and are unhinged enough to follow through on violence.  Literally "Murder the Media" was written on the halls of Congress.  People showed up in the House of Representatives with zip tie handcuffs.  This **** ain't going away magically.

you are right. i have been threatened more than once on facebook concerning my views that i went and bought a 45 cal/ 410 shotgun hybrid that shoots both. hell i do not even have to be a great shot. for the record it would do my soul great harm if i ever had to use it.

Talk to your Senator.

"In the Senate, there are signs of hope. After the insurrection in the Capitol, several senators proposing to overturn the election results reconsidered, leaving only eight Republican senators beyond all salvation: ringleaders Ted Cruz (Tex.) and Josh Hawley (Mo.), with blood on their hands; and Rick Scott (Fla.), John Neely Kennedy (La.), Tommy Tuberville (Ala.), Cindy Hyde-Smith (Miss.), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.) and Roger Marshall (Kan.)."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/08/end-of-republican-party-whigs/

Archived