Football Performance Center

RunInRed

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Clearly the Mike Bobo hire was a HIT!!!! lol

I just sang Flo Rida in my head except "Bobo bobo bobo" and damn I'm about to have the worst Friday ever. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

Seeing that old track brings back bad memories.

Yes it does. I ran a timed (220) on that thing for a PE final exam and it was an experience I have not forgotten. The (220) was like running two (100's) and some change, going as hard as you could go, which for me was not all that fast, but still.

• Like 1

Very nice!!!   It’s about time we caught up. 

An extra bonus is Tiger Walk will be 2 blocks longer.  More people closer to the players instead of 10 people deep all the way down Donahue.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I just sang Flo Rida in my head except "Bobo bobo bobo" and damn I'm about to have the worst Friday ever. 

Dropping Flo Rida on a friday?! OK LOOFY!!!

FocusedMeagerBighornsheep-size_restricte

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dr. Cox is top 2 funniest sitcom characters of all time. Can't decide between him and Al Bundy. But that's a discussion for another day...

Edited by api1957
  • Love 2

Just now, api1957 said:

Dr. Cox is top 2 funniest sitcom characters of all time. Can't decide between him and Al Bundy.

Now you are dating yourself. 

I personally loved AL!

• Love 3

4 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Dr. Cox is top 2 funniest sitcom characters of all time. Can't decide between him and Al Bundy. But that's a discussion for another day...

FAMMY!!!! YESSIR LFG!!! Dr Cox is muhhhhh all time favorite tv character EVERRRRRRRRRR!! I have to rewatch all the scrubs episodes at least once every couple of years to get my Dr C fix!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I personally loved AL!

He once scored 4 tds in a high school game!!! lol

tg3ns1lofav31.jpg?auto=webp&s=d6849a25e0

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

No, I didn't drop Flo Rida. Shawty was the one who dropped something...

3 minutes ago, api1957 said:

2 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I personally loved AL!

My 2 yr old sticks his hand down his diaper Al Bundy style when we watch TV.  Always the left hand. 

• Haha 4

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

He once scored 4 tds in a high school game!!! lol

tg3ns1lofav31.jpg?auto=webp&s=d6849a25e0

Dang, now I wish they'd dropped a Bundy nod on the broadcast the other night when Kamara went for 6.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

🤔 my gifs stopped copying and embedding 🤷🏼‍♂️

Fun Drinking GIF by Stan.

edit by golf

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CodeRocket said:

Yes it does. I ran a timed (220) on that thing for a PE final exam and it was an experience I have not forgotten. The (220) was like running two (100's) and some change, going as hard as you could go, which for me was not all that fast, but still.

That's why they call you Rocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

I was kinda hoping for that unfinished Jordan-hare exterior look that we perfected for the outside of the football complex too.  It is gonna be in style soon, I am sure

• Haha 2

I actually bet some pretty good music will come out of those recording studios if we ever get to hear it! We had a receiver a while back named Robert Dunn that actually put out a pretty decent album if you're into rap music. Dee Ford is an excellent piano player. It'll be cool to see our players show off some talents other than football! 

Edited by AuburnFTW
  • Like 1

Not gonna lie, this one threw me for a loop. Initially, I was a little uncomfortable with whatever that cyborg couple was supposed to be doing. Still not real sure what "looking up into spaghetti" person is doing. I guess it's all a big selfie station? I prefer to think it's a non-traditional carb loading area.

But seriously, pretty awesome to see this thing coming to fruition.

auselfi.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Not gonna lie, this one threw me for a loop. Initially, I was a little uncomfortable with whatever that cyborg couple was supposed to be doing. Still not real sure what "looking up into spaghetti" person is doing. I guess it's all a big selfie station? I prefer to think it's a non-traditional carb loading area.

But seriously, pretty awesome to see this thing coming to fruition.

auselfi.jpeg

Hah! I spent too much time looking at that, too, and never really got closure. But yeah, I'm guessing you take selfies there and it throws up some spaghetti, graphics, or spaghetti graphics behind you. 

Or maybe it has something to do with time travel/teleportation. Which, bleh, let's not try to copy *everything* Oregon does. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

To me, the outside looks like a 70's elementary school.

Agreed the outside continued with the same old aesthetic.

• Thanks 1