Men vs. UAT

penguin149

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So what do you all think the odds really are that we have Coop next year? 

Only thing that’s in our court is how good a class this is, and how little game time Cooper will have. It might already be too late for him to play his way into the top 10...I’m hoping 

edit: I also dont think a ton of teams need a point guard right now 

This is the team Bruce envisioned before the season began. I can't imagine Powell being in there with Cooper at the same time as another 3 pt threat.

Cooper is like Wayne Gretzky out there!

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

COOPER with 9 assists! This makes me even more mad at the NCAA! We would only have 1 loss with him on this team. EFF YOU NCAA!

But no post season.  We got to play our entire bench this year and crazy good experience for our run next year

Just now, mustache eagle said:

But no post season.  We got to play our entire bench this year and crazy good experience for our run next year

I don't care about the post season. The NCAA caused an 18 year-old kid to miss games because they're awful.

As bad as I hate UAT, they are a really fun team to watch. Oates can flat coach. Their D and athleticism is a step up from what I have seen this year. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I don't care about the post season. The NCAA caused an 18 year-old kid to miss games because they're awful.

I agree w you

im looking at the optimistic side for next year since there is no postseason 

Archived