Men vs. UAT

penguin149

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

That's it, fam... Cooper trying to play hero ball. Tough lesson for the freshman.

Only bad thing that I thought he did....Harper was far worse at hero-ball....Coop kept us in this game today...Bama has played well

Last several trips down, there was not much movement other than Coop, who looks a little gassed. Plus, Bama's defenders were doing a much better job getting hands in passing lanes. Anticipating the pass. And Bama's seniors are not making mistakes. It takes time. We'll get there.

I think Coop ran out of gas there at the end.

I hate to keep harping on it, but we’re not winning any games giving up 90 points. 

Cooper just exhausted at the end of the game. You could tell. Getting Powell back will help that out a lot. Damn fine effort and game from a kid who was playing in his first collegiate game. He'll learn from it. This team is gonna be trouble the rest of the year.

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

It’s a 2 possession game Coop can’t do that.  Somebody has to take a quick shot.  

Yep, but it really appeared he was tired. We kinda went to standing around on O too.

16 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

At this rate, 15 games of this...gonna be hard to bring him back 

If Bruce can get him to return, it would be his finest recruiting job. EVER 

Cooper is already old for a freshman and (small sample size, but) looks like a sure first rounder. I’m not sure there will be much upside for Cooper to staying. We’d be a final four contender if he does though, imo.

Still unbelievably impressed with Cooper in his first collegiate game.  I think he was gassed at the end causing mistakes.  Game speed and just running are different.   Now we need him at game speed. 

Man is our future bright y'all!  Hope Dylan is ok. I think he took a couple of hits to his knee.  If we can get and stay healthy we will have some fun this year.

3 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Interesting lack of sportsmanship after the game. Nate Oates sends his team straight to the locker room and they are yelling the whole way back

Interesting...but not surprising.

Archived