Men vs. UAT

penguin149

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn needs to suit up and play an entire half of a scrimmage prior to any game. We never show up early. Have we had a 10 point lead in the first half this season?  Wow, we cannot start. I bet if you look, we win the last 25 to 30 minutes of all games, but keep getting down first half of the first half. It is awful. 

Cooper is for real....The other guys better keep their eyes open and practice catching the ball.....No question this kid will make everybody better

Had the rebound but tapped it out. Another Alabama 3. 28-18 Alabama. Jaylin slam!! 28-20 Alabama  Cooper in transition with the layup! 28-22 Alabama.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Do you think the passing aspect is what easily comes for him, and the scoring is just going to come back over time? 

Personally from the basketball one I've seen and experienced passing doesn't ever go away. But the timing with guys comes over time. But he's a great passer. I think his controlling tempo is what will gradually come

Those little things...I don't know if you noticed we were frantic and we kicked it to coop and he held the ball waved a guy off and reset the play and we scored......that's what we've been missing and it's impressive he has already come in and established being the leader. 

We will now see our real team and now you can evaluate guys

3 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Haha. Thor had the ball looking to pass, and Flan pointed to Cooper

They already know. 

Coop obviously a bit rusty, but that kid is blazing fast. That little wiggle before the step-back 3 is going to be deadly when his shots start falling. 

Archived