Tazed in the nuts

TitanTiger

6 hours ago, The Freak said:

Bama fan, please?

Why?

1) We just elected a Senator that has no clue about the actual construction of the govt.
2) We are fed nonsense by the Representative from N AL being on tv 24-7 lately espousing completely insane BS...
3) Most of the Nation still sees Alabama as George Wallace and the Alabama State Troopers beating people at the Edmund Pettus Bridge
4) and Bull Connor and the Bham PD Water Hosing and Turning the dogs on simple unarmed protesters in Bham. 
5) and George Wallace standing in the schoolhouse door screaming: "Segregation Then, Segregation Now, Segregation Forever." 

So, in that light, would it matter that this guy was a bama fan or not? I submit it wouldnt. Our State Reputation went up in flames decades ago and our current elected leadership are so sorry that they perpetuate it.  

I saw an article about a woman who was trampled to death while wearing a yellow "Don't Tread On Me" shirt (or carrying a same flag.) :laugh:

And  before I get chastised for making fun of someone's death, let me be clear - I don't give a ****. 

I would have been happy to see dozens of those traitors/fools shot down.

Archived