Jump to content
Null

Recommended Posts

I’ve reached the “I don’t care anymore” about all of the transfers. I’m ready for something new and will be patient for the next couple of years hoping Harsin can pull off the turn around.  I wish them all luck, except against Auburn.  

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites




  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one more than you need

All these transfers, IMO, is evidence "exhibit A" that Gus ran a soft program. Harsin comes in, pulls a Pat Dye, and already the chaff is being separated from the wheat. Never heard of such

Holy cow what’s the big deal? Some of you are making a deal of nothing. He’s a Senior so under normal circumstances he’d be gone anyways and quite frankly the best thing about his game is his name. Fi

Not Big Kat? I thought read a short time ago that said he was staying. Oh well. Best of luck, Big Kat.Kat.

The NCAA needs to do something about this dang portal. Too many players are leaving left and right.

Edited by auburn4ever
  • Dislike 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

When you can’t produce when Brown and Davidson are getting double teamed..............are you really starter material.  Bigger name than talent, wish him the best at grad school and his future career.

Edited by auburnphan
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CR said:

Did he seriously spell Garner as Gardner in his farewell post?

Yep. 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

The NCAA needs to do something about this dang portal. Too many players are leaving left and right.

It will take care of itself. The portal is full, but teams still have a cap of signing 25 a year so a lot of them will end up in less than desirable locations.  For example, Boobee Whitlow at Western Illinois. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t like the number of players leaving. It makes me think something is wrong behind the scenes. Are these players mad about Gus being fired? Are they not on board with the Harsin hire? Is it that they don’t like the new coaches coming in? This just seems like an insane number of transfers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

I don’t like the number of players leaving. It makes me think something is wrong behind the scenes. Are these players mad about Gus being fired? Are they not on board with the Harsin hire? Is it that they don’t like the new coaches coming in? This just seems like an insane number of transfers. 

Relax it's not that bad, he was a senior technically anyways. The ship is turning in the right direction we just have to be patient. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Holy cow what’s the big deal? Some of you are making a deal of nothing. He’s a Senior so under normal circumstances he’d be gone anyways and quite frankly the best thing about his game is his name. File this under the meh category. 

All out of likes for today, but you are right.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

All these transfers, IMO, is evidence "exhibit A" that Gus ran a soft program.

Harsin comes in, pulls a Pat Dye, and already the chaff is being separated from the wheat.

Never heard of such a thing in my football life with all these defections before even giving Spring Ball a try. 

I'll refrain from saying anything about the transfers but I hope the fans & PTB are understanding of this for the next couple years, at least, and fully support CBH & the young men who have the guts to tough it out.  Frankly, this is what it means to have a solid foundation for the future. 

This team could be reminiscent of Dye's '81 team.

War Eagle!

Great to see you posting, and I totally agree. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good guy and seemed to love AU (and probably still does).  Always seemed a tweener to me....too slow for true OLB position and not strong enough for true DE position.  Kinda reminds me of Tre Threatt, but taller/leaner

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

I don’t like the number of players leaving. It makes me think something is wrong behind the scenes. Are these players mad about Gus being fired? Are they not on board with the Harsin hire? Is it that they don’t like the new coaches coming in? This just seems like an insane number of transfers. 

Honestly, I think we're OK.  The transfers can be overcome, and they are probably due to loyalty to a "fired or non-retained" coach.  No problem in the long run.  I think CBH will have great success here.  We will benefit from the transfer market, and the new players coming here because their recruiting coach is now coming to Auburn.

At least I hope so.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...