Big Kat to portal

Tony4AU

4 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I really, really hope this hire works out! I do hope he is another Urban Meyer, I really do. Bottom line for some of us: we paid over $20 million to get rid of Gus (and it was time for a change) to hire a guy from the Mountain West Conference who’s now depleting the staff of Boise State and 2-8 South Carolina to fill the AU sidelines So it’s kind of scary, but I sure hope it works out.

Your posts are repetive, tired, and old. We know how you feel. You don't have to keep reinventing ways to say the sos.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I really, really hope this hire works out! I do hope he is another Urban Meyer, I really do. Bottom line for some of us: we paid over $20 million to get rid of Gus (and it was time for a change) to hire a guy from the Mountain West Conference who’s now depleting the staff of Boise State and 2-8 South Carolina to fill the AU sidelines So it’s kind of scary, but I sure hope it works out.

I tried, but I can’t help you. Peace.

7 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

Your posts are repetive, tired, and old. We know how you feel. You don't have to keep reinventing ways to say the sos.

Just a thought... ever consider not reading them? Just taking a wild stab at helping you with your unfortunate problem.

19 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Boredom may not be the correct term.

Dismay? Frustration?

Exactly. I for once was attempting to be less pessimistic than I normally am. In eight years, as HC, I was just never impressed w Malzahn. Frustration, anger and boredom with AU football was really starting to get to me and I’ve been an AU fan for over 40 years. Bottom line is, if the Coach is refusing of just not smart enough to evolve, then nothing was going to change. While Harsin will have his work cut out for him, this may be a two year turn around, which would be unheard of from a coach with no prior Southern ties or experience. At the very least, I expect this team will play harder and be more disciplined over the next 2 to 3 years. Malzahn was just too complacent and he took the last two years for granted. Hell, we may have great players on this team now that may actually earn their shot from a new staff. We need a full Spring practice schedule though. 

17 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Only scary for those who were never on board 

8 hours ago, DAG said:

Only scary for those who were never on board 

Just type Allen Greene did a great job and he'll run away for a couple of weeks

22 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Still hoping Big Kat decides to stay he could use a year of Rocker coaching.  

He could've used 4...

Great spot for Big Kat. Best of luck to him. And glad he went to a school we don’t play next year. 

Well Tennessee will probably be on probation next year hopefully. Big Kat hypocrite unity . He didn’t do much this year nor did Steele.

2 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I won’t lie. I don’t like this. Reeks of recruiting by Steele but he should go where he wants. Good luck!

"Big Kat" ironic I know, will continue his mediocrity as he has for the past 3 years.  Best thing for Bryant was to stick around and face some tough love, maybe he could reach his potential.   Following Steele and the get-by attitude will do him no favors.  Good luck and WDE to Big Kat!

Maybe Mason and Gardner reached out to him.  DL will be interesting next year.  Lots of talent but it seems to be edge heavy.  Inside DL got some help with this last recruiting class but could still use some more SEC level talent.

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Oklahoma makes sense since they always have a top notch defense🙄😬

Chokelahoma!

6 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Maybe Mason and Gardner reached out to him.  DL will be interesting next year.  Lots of talent but it seems to be edge heavy.  Inside DL got some help with this last recruiting class but could still use some more SEC level talent.

Gardner is not our DL coach anymore. Rocker is.

Archived