Newkirk to portal

Tony4AU

This is best for all parties involved. Both he and Big Kat do not fit the new scheme we are implementing, and were super loyal to Gus and RG. I wish them the best and good luck. At AU we need to see what we have in some of our younger DL and the JUCO kids from the 2020 signing class. 

10 minutes ago, AUinGA44 said:

This is best for all parties involved. Both he and Big Kat do not fit the new scheme we are implementing, and were super loyal to Gus and RG. I wish them the best and good luck. At AU we need to see what we have in some of our younger DL and the JUCO kids from the 2020 signing class. 

To add, and not trying to be a Richard, but neither came close to their potential and, IMO, were rather disappointing. I hope both can unlock it somewhere else.

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

To add, and not trying to be a Richard, but neither came close to their potential and, IMO, were rather disappointing. I hope both can unlock it somewhere else.

Add TD to that list....

18 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I agree. It just seems like they would get better coaching now at all and then they ever would have when the last coaching staff was there. But good luck

Dang, at this rate we're going to have nothing but walk-ons left this fall. hopefully we can get a bunch of good players from the portal this off-season

This one is a head scratcher because we offered him twice when his grades were not good enough... oh well. Good luck

Is there nobody on the staff right now who has any ability to inspire a player to believe in the process. Jesus. I realize that CBH needs time and to bring in his own guys, but this is agonizing to watch. If they don’t kill the transfer portal, we are going to make 2018 Arkansas look like a championship team, just from lack of experienced talent.

31 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Is there nobody on the staff right now who has any ability to inspire a player to believe in the process. Jesus. I realize that CBH needs time and to bring in his own guys, but this is agonizing to watch. If they don’t kill the transfer portal, we are going to make 2018 Arkansas look like a championship team, just from lack of experienced talent.

This was bound to happen. Kids are about to begin working in a real football program and will have to work. Some want the easy way out. 

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

This was bound to happen. Kids are about to begin working in a real football program and will have to work. Some want the easy way out. 

You really think that all these guys that were highly recruited and have worked their a** off to get into the SEC aren’t willing to work? You think Mike Norvell at FSU is going to just let DJ slack off and get his carries? I refuse to believe all these guys that we are leaving are just slackers who don’t like to work.

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You really think that all these guys that were highly recruited and have worked their a** off to get into the SEC aren’t willing to work? You think Mike Norvell at FSU is going to just let DJ slack off and get his carries? I refuse to believe all these guys that we are leaving are just slackers who don’t like to work.

You seem angry. If these guys dont want to buy in, I don’t care if they leave. The program needed to be burned to the ground and started fresh. We had a loser mentality and it was on the decline. 
Maybe these guys don’t want to work. Or maybe they don’t like the new coach. Either way they don’t want to be in Auburn, they don’t want to be a part of what we are going to build, so let them leave. 
The funny thing is that they will probably get better coaching now if they stayed. 

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

You seem angry. If these guys dont want to buy in, I don’t care if they leave. The program needed to be burned to the ground and started fresh. We had a loser mentality and it was on the decline. 
Maybe these guys don’t want to work. Or maybe they don’t like the new coach. Either way they don’t want to be in Auburn, they don’t want to be a part of what we are going to build, so let them leave. 
The funny thing is that they will probably get better coaching now if they stayed. 

Here’s the problem I see. Recruits want to play for winners. It is what it is. That’s just the facts. It doesn’t matter how hard BH works, if we lose all of our talent and look like the little Giants out there, it’s going to be hard af for him to recruit. 

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Here’s the problem I see. Recruits want to play for winners. It is what it is. That’s just the facts. It doesn’t matter how hard BH works, if we lose all of our talent and look like the little Giants out there, it’s going to be hard af for him to recruit. 

The funny thing is your upset by individuals who statistically wasn’t stars. Good luck to the guys but melting down right now is purely silly 

1 hour ago, tbone4jc said:

This one is a head scratcher because we offered him twice when his grades were not good enough... oh well. Good luck

Loyalty, Unity and all that crap,

hypocrites

Archived