Chris Porter

Eisenhower_1952

chris was one of my favorite players to play roundball at auburn. those huge azz whoopins he helped lay on bama are still sweet memories to me. i thin we bat them twice by over fifty points? if i remember right one was by sixty something points. that team was so much fun to watch.

On 1/11/2021 at 11:54 PM, Butthead said:

Someone should link the LSU dunk so the young kids on here can see him at his prime. Weed is bad yo. 

I think he's problems were worse than weed. I remember seeing him come back on an invite from Pearl when a bunch of former players came back to be recognized. He looked ok then but not great

I always thought that Porter gave Auburn everything he had while he was wearing his jersey. That's all I can ask.

SLAM!! Hello Abbeville, Alabama!!!!!

On 1/11/2021 at 10:54 PM, Butthead said:

Someone should link the LSU dunk so the young kids on here can see him at his prime. Weed is bad yo. 

People around Abbeville who grew up with him all said he was a fine young man in his early years, up through college. Sadly, he's not the first and won't be the last to mis-handle great opportunity.

On 1/12/2021 at 10:35 AM, aubiefifty said:

chris was one of my favorite players to play roundball at auburn. those huge azz whoopins he helped lay on bama are still sweet memories to me. i thin we bat them twice by over fifty points? if i remember right one was by sixty something points. that team was so much fun to watch.

I called those the "Doc Robinson" teams. Talk about a team leader!

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

People around Abbeville who grew up with him all said he was a fine young man in his early years, up through college. Sadly, he's not the first and won't be the last to mis-handle great opportunity.

Anytime I see something like this it makes me sad. I pray he finds an answer and can turn his life around. 

Archived