TD Moultry is returning

AuburnTiger4Life

15 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Something like that? I could be wrong lol 

Moultry was ranked as an ILB as a recruit. Holland was an OLB. So you're not crazy.

Looking at our results since Holland, I wouldn't be surprised if he was moved out of need. And given what edge rushers are paid in the NFL, Moultry might not have needed much convincing. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Moultry was ranked as an ILB as a recruit. Holland was an OLB. So you're not crazy.

Looking at our results since Holland, I wouldn't be surprised if he was moved out of need. And given what edge rushers are paid in the NFL, Moultry might not have needed much convincing. 

I remember TD making a huge tackle against Bama in the 2017 iron bowl that pretty much iced the game for us. He had real high expectations after that 

6 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I remember TD making a huge tackle against Bama in the 2017 iron bowl that pretty much iced the game for us. He had real high expectations after that 

I maintained high hopes for him at Buck. I'm glad I get to have high hopes for him at a more natural position now, lol.

Linebacker is what we were all excited for.  Glad he's going back to that.  Can wait to see that defense next year. 

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

At his size, TD could be our own personal Levon Kirkland.

He's got the jersey number for it. Hope he can produce like it. Pittsburgh was my team when I cared about Pro football in the 90s. I barely watch more than a few clips here and there now. 

45 minutes ago, bigbird said:

At his size, TD could be our own personal Levon Kirkland.

He would make a great outside LB coach, haha.

I see Luke Kuechly is a pro scout now. I watched a documentary on him a few years ago. It seemed he worked himself into being a great linebacker with a lot of determination and being a student of the game. I bet he'd make a heck of a college linebacker coach. 

Archived