2021 UNC CB transfer Patrice Rene (1/13: picked Rutgers)

AuburnTiger4Life

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

6'3" 205...yes, please

Down to Auburn, Oklahoma and Rutgers according to wiltfong. I assume we can get him over Rutgers. OU might be tough to beat with their National Championship expectations next season. But if he wants to make it in the NFL AU might be the best choice. Should be interesting 

• ellitor changed the title to AU interested in 2021 UNC CB transfer Patrice Rene
3 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Down to Auburn, Oklahoma and Rutgers according to wiltfong. I assume we can get him over Rutgers. OU might be tough to beat with their National Championship expectations next season. But if he wants to make it in the NFL AU might be the best choice. Should be interesting 

AU & OU pushing hard but relationships with Rutgers may get the Scarlet Knights the W per 247. Decision likely tonight or tomorrow. Meeting with AU right now.

25 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Shows how much I know 

Some of it's in the original article. Wilt may have put that in there after your OP.

48 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

How many years of eligibility he have left?

@Tigerpro2a Don't know. It hasn't been reported yet and those things are harder for general fans given affects Covid has had on eligibility years in some cases.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 UNC CB transfer Patrice Rene (1/13: picked Rutgers)
On 1/13/2021 at 8:37 PM, Tony4AU said:

Headed to Rutgers

Why, the university of New Jersey?

Archived