2021 New Staff (Complete... again)

Zeek

57 minutes ago, Zeek said:

BMarcello says Harsin has never said a word to Rodney Garner. Says TWill hasn't heard from him since bowl week.

Never a good feeling...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Zeek said:

BMarcello says Harsin has never said a word to Rodney Garner. Says TWill hasn't heard from him since bowl week.

I hate to hear that from anyone in regards to TWill, but I just can’t trust the source haha. May be true, but I just doubt he knows. 

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Lol so is this the new he hasn't been with the team since the Sugar Bowl? I can't believe 247 posters are that gullible to believe the troll who just wants clicks. JGT quickly refuted this. I mean hell just last week 247 reporters were saying twill interviewed with Harsin and mason last Thursday.

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

And I think Marcello should change his initials from BM to BS. But that's me.....

23 hours ago, bigbird said:

Never a good feeling...

It's time for them both to go, actually it's a couple of years past for Rotknee.

IMO We are not hiring TWill. It would have been announced by now. It would make no since to let it linger this close to signing day. 
I think we are waiting and will continue to wait to get the right guy. 

Who’s gonna rap at practice if Twill isn’t retained? (Joke)

Wonder if any of this UT stuff will come back on Friend?  Oline recruiting was a point of strength under Pruitt.  

20 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Who’s gonna rap at practice if Twill isn’t retained? (Joke)

Wonder if any of this UT stuff will come back on Friend?  Oline recruiting was a point of strength under Pruitt.  

We could always try to hire their interim head coach. 

15 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Scheduled presser today with Harsin so it seems we'll find out around Noon CT.

Other coaches haven't been announced at a press conference, have they?

46 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Other coaches haven't been announced at a press conference, have they?

Nope, but a presser after finalizing the old field staff makes sense.

2 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

I’ve been reading up on him. What do you think, Bird? First impression? 

Young and hungry. Seems to have a really good defensive mind, proven results as a developer, but might be lacking a little as a recruiter.  I'm not sure on the last part because fresno state isn't considered a recruiting hotbed.

Our pass rush has been so bad the last 4-5 years that we really need a developer rather than a recruiter, IMO.

Archived