Null

2022 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still sending mad respect to the staff for identifying this kid before he blew up. 

Trivia for the day...the sand fleas/no see ums are from the family known as biting midges.  They are also what pollinates the cacao tree (the flowers are too small for bees), and are the reason we hav

Napier was never close to be offered

Posted Images

Strong safety prospect who’s probably going to put us in his top ten soon. CDM has been speaking to him a good bit.

Edited by toddc
On 3/14/2021 at 6:34 PM, toddc said:

Have no idea what our chances are with this young man but I really like him. Ideal size already for a RB 6' 215 pounds is a physical runner with good wheels. 4* just below a 5* at this time and we seem to have got on him before most of the big boys.  Competition didn't look that good but I don't know much about North Carolina football.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Hope I’m not stepping on your posting these. You’ve done an awesome job of it. Let me know if I ever double post something you’ve already put up.

11 minutes ago, toddc said:

Hope I’m not stepping on your posting these. You’ve done an awesome job of it. Let me know if I ever double post something you’ve already put up.

Not stepping on my posting at all.  I've finally begun working again and don't have nearly as much time to post. I appreciate the time and effort you put into find offers and sharing the information with all of us.

Goes both ways, if you see me posting something you already have message me and let me know. The news staff is making lots of offers and I just like keeping everyone updated on the wide net they are casting. 

Edited by Paladin
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, dilligas said:

Looks like this belongs in the roundball forum

Thanks 😊 I got in a hurry and put it in the wrong forum 

We have probably offered more OT's since new staff arrived then Auburn has offered in last 3-4 years. It has been a very wide net now lets see the staff pull some of them in.

• Like 2
  • ellitor changed the title to 2022 Recruiting Thread