Christian Tutt pt. 3

Zeek

I love how our resident, self righteous posters are claiming that some posters were hating on Christian for having an opinion on whether Christian should go to the NFL and/or transfer. Some simply stated their opinion that they didn't think  that he was ready for the NFL. Some were not pleased that he may want to leave for another program. Most of the post that I have read wished him luck wherever he may wind up. However, I haven't seen many, if any, that attacked him personally or said that they never wanted him on the team. I hope that you overly dramatic AUFamily trolls feel good about trying to vilify your fellow posters for nothing. Carry on, board police!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, GAAubie said:

I love how our resident, self righteous posters are claiming that some posters were hating on Christian for having an opinion on whether Christian should go to the NFL and/or transfer. Some simply stated their opinion that they didn't think  that he was ready for the NFL. Some were not pleased that he may want to leave for another program. Most of the post that I have read wished him luck wherever he may wind up. However, I haven't seen many, if any, that attacked him personally or said that they never wanted him on the team. I hope that you overly dramatic AUFamily trolls feel good about trying to vilify your fellow posters for nothing. Carry on, board police!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b0fd53bdc9cfcbebd3

6 hours ago, DAG said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b0fd53bdc9cfcbebd3

Not at all...laughing at the drama Queen, board trolls...creating a narrative that doesn't exist...typical. I hope that Christian returns, MAR returns and all of the players that want to be an Auburn Tiger.

So has anyone actually answered the question of his eligibility? 

Either:

A. He signed with an agent and is ineligible

B. He did not sign with said agent

C. He signed with an agent but everyone missed where it no longer makes you ineligible.

I have yet to see an answer to this throughout multiple forums...

14 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

Not at all...laughing at the drama Queen, board trolls...creating a narrative that doesn't exist...typical. I hope that Christian returns, MAR returns and all of the players that want to be an Auburn Tiger.

Laughing as you angrily post . Got it. 

10 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

So has anyone actually answered the question of his eligibility? 

Either:

A. He signed with an agent and is ineligible

B. He did not sign with said agent

C. He signed with an agent but everyone missed where it no longer makes you ineligible.

I have yet to see an answer to this throughout multiple forums...

I had the same questions when he entered the transfer portal after reportedly signing with an NFL agent. Guess time will tell. Glad he's back, but it is clear he has been wrestling with this decision. However this shakes out, I wish him well.

58 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Do not want him back. Didn’t get the answers  he was hoping for. Now wants back. Team sport, me player. Come and get me.

I'll leave his coming back up to Coach Harsin. We can't know what might come out of a meeting, if they have one.

Now, were I AU's head coach any player that quit on his team and coaches and was a no-show for the bowl game would not be admitted back onto the team. I've seen comments that Harsin had that same policy at BSU. Whether he makes an exception this year because of the coaching change at AU is anybody's guess.

36 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Now, were I AU's head coach any player that quit on his team and coaches and was a no-show for the bowl game would not be admitted back onto the team.

👍

Archived