2021 Texas RB Keaontay Ingram (USC 1/26)

ValleyTiger

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Would be a huge get. He is a legit talent

You just like him cause he's from Texas 😃

Random thought, @Zeek- 3 of the 5 things on your auto sig wish list have happened, and a 4th looks to be finally happening.

(I'm going to say that Cadillac Williams is the capacity in which we hired Dell McGee, lol.)

Just now, McLoofus said:

Random thought, @Zeek- 3 of the 5 things on your auto sig wish list have happened, and a 4th looks to be finally happening.

(I'm going to say that Cadillac Williams is the capacity in which we hired Dell McGee, lol.)

Dang, gotta update again lol

Just now, bigbird said:

That never hurts

Stidham was from Texas in case you never heard an announcer comment on that

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Tank is helping recruit him FWIW

Probably because he doesn’t want to be ran to death next year 😂😂😂

They are making the kid out of California and the kid Mississippi a priority. Looking at a couple of different options with transfers. I was told the kid from Michigan was in but that could have changed. 

19 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

They are making the kid out of California and the kid Mississippi a priority. Looking at a couple of different options with transfers. I was told the kid from Michigan was in but that could have changed. 

Is that the one that was working with and getting a plug from Brad Lester? Turner?

43 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

So refreshing to see the staff getting after recruiting again

I'm guessing @ellitor's head is spinning with all the news. E, you hanging in there bud? 😆

Just the OL offers is a whirlwind trying to catch up from whatever it was the old staff was doing.

Hate to be Buzz Killington but he is not a Grad Transfer & thus can't play immediately without a waiver. My guess is we wait on a GT we like that can play immediately.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 Texas RB Keaontay Ingram

Bunker insider autiger07 likes where AU sits right now on all 3 RB targets of Ingram, Hunter, & Cardwell. Highlights added to OP.

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Bunker insider autiger07 likes where AU sits right now on all 3 RB targets of Ingram, Hunter, & Cardwell. Highlights added to OP.

Also thinks Ingram would get a waiver to pass. Apparently a lot of waivers to play immediately to transfers who lost their coaches at their old school have passed the last year+.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Also thinks Ingram would get a waiver to pass. Apparently a lot of waivers to play immediately to transfers who lost their coaches at their old school have passed the last year+.

This, plus IMO the NCAA is going to be handing out waivers like candy anyways. 

Either way, Ingram is the kind of back that fits perfectly into what Harsin wants to do. Gimme!

On 1/15/2021 at 5:42 PM, ellitor said:

I’m selfish, I want all three of these kids on the AU roster next year. Especially the two high-school recruits. 

Solid back, and would be a good addition. I doubt that it happens though. He wants to be the man, and it doesn't make much sense for him to transfer here. Texas probably has the best freshman running back in the country not named Tank.

Archived