Exactly what was the previous staff doing?

chizhead

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

You gave an opinion coated in orange and blue to make yourself feel better....

@ellitor rarely gives opinions on recruits but is really good at posting what the experts on Auburn recruiting says. You would be better served to just listen and read his posts, which are “just the facts ma’am “!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, toddc said:

@ellitor rarely gives opinions on recruits but is really good at posting what the experts on Auburn recruiting says. You would be better served to just listen and read his posts, which are “just the facts ma’am “!

😄😄😄

2 hours ago, toddc said:

Thanks Todd but I'm pretty sure me & @W.E.D are cool. Water under the bridge.

7 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

That guy was chastising me over my questioning of OL recruiting 4 years ago.  Did he never give in?

Why should I? We just had a RB named SEC freshman of the year while running behind an O-line that was tattered by injuries. You guys chant the same mantra whether the results bare out your coach-bashing or not.

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

Why should I? We just had a RB named SEC freshman of the year while running behind an O-line that was tattered by injuries. You guys chant the same mantra whether the results bare out your coach-bashing or not.

LOL.  Ok, last time I play this game.  SEC Freshman of the Year?!?!?!?!?! OMGH!WTF!BBQ!!!!

Nice to see you mentioned we finished 7th in rushing offense, 7th in sacks allowed, 9th in first downs, 6th in 3rd down conversions, 5th in TFL allowed.

There is no way a team who has had such solid OL recruiting as you continuously claim would throw out that many poor stats.  Even with a few injuries a team that has recruited so solid along the OL would have the depth to step up.

You're either a shameful homer or a troll that the mods have let stick around too long.

2 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Even with a few injuries

Losing three of the starting five isn't "a few injuries".

2 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

You're either a shameful homer or a troll that the mods have let stick around too long.

I was here on this site long before most of the mods were. I do not break forum rules. Other posters that do break forum rules stay around and continue to break said rules without consequence. So why should I be "departed"?

On what grounds would you have me put off the forum? Because you don't like my opinions? Because I don't go squealing along, blindly following the Nest of Mice? When you see me break a forum rule, I suggest that you immediately report the post to a mod or administrator. In the meantime I'll be here at some point in time on most days, much to your annoyance.

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

On what grounds would you have me put off the forum? Because you don't like my opinions? Because I don't go squealing along, blindly following the Nest of Mice? When you see me break a forum rule, I suggest that you immediately report the post to a mod or administrator. In the meantime I'll be here at some point in time on most days, much to your annoyance.

I don't believe he was saying he wants you off the forum. He was implying that your opinion of our OL recruiting and OL depth over the past few years would make it seem as if you were either a big time homer, or a troll from another school that has slipped past the mods. Your opinion on AU's OL is definitely in the minority. I don't know that I have talked to another AU fan with the same argument. 

I for one definitely want you to be here though. Homer or not, it is good to hear different opinions. Sometimes I get too doom and gloom and it is nice to hear someone with a positive outlook. Thanks for your contributions to the board Big Mike

4 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I don't believe he was saying he wants you off the forum. He was implying that your opinion of our OL recruiting and OL depth over the past few years would make it seem as if you were either a big time homer, or a troll from another school that has slipped past the mods. Your opinion on AU's OL is definitely in the minority. I don't know that I have talked to another AU fan with the same argument. 

I for one definitely want you to be here though. Homer or not, it is good to hear different opinions. Sometimes I get too doom and gloom and it is nice to hear someone with a positive outlook. Thanks for your contributions to the board Big Mike

Man talk about sucking up............................you guys need to go for some tea and crumpets

28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Man talk about sucking up............................you guys need to go for some tea and crumpets

Hey, without Mikey we would have imaginary OL depth. He is needed.

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks Todd but I'm pretty sure me & @W.E.D are cool. Water under the bridge.

One day 15 ppl will come to my defense when someone disagrees with me. 🤪

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

No they won't.

:poke:

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

@W.E.D If it makes you feel any better there are probably 500 people reading my posts & saying to themselves, "E...

Chris Jericho Shut The Hell Up GIF - ChrisJericho ShutTheHellUp Wwe GIFs

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@W.E.D If it makes you feel any better there are probably 500 people reading my posts & saying to themselves, "E...

Chris Jericho Shut The Hell Up GIF - ChrisJericho ShutTheHellUp Wwe GIFs

Damn cowards staying quiet. 

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Losing three of the starting five isn't "a few injuries".

I was here on this site long before most of the mods were. I do not break forum rules. Other posters that do break forum rules stay around and continue to break said rules without consequence. So why should I be "departed"?

Settle down old man, just pointing out your post are classic examples of Poe's Law.

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

No they won't.

:poke:

If his last name is Dugger he could from his own children.

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

you guys need to go for some tea and crumpets

I prefer tea and strumpets, if you're buying.

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Only if its PBR and strumpets

I can work with that. Boilermakers: Drop a shot glass filled with whiskey into a glass of PBR and chug-a-lug.

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I can work with that. Boilermakers: Drop a shot glass filled with whiskey into a glass of PBR and chug-a-lug.

And then throw it up 🤮 

16 minutes ago, toddc said:

And then throw it up 🤮 

"I said no, no, no, no I don't drink it no more

I'm tired of waking up on the floor.

I said no thank you please, it only makes me sneeze

And then it makes it hard to find the door."~~~Ringo Starr

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

That female is nauseating to listen to

So was Gus!

30 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

So was Gus!

Laughs. I remember early on  we listened to his pressers, saying, with him being so vague, how he was hiding things from Auburn's opponents, like a part of a master plan.

Only to realize later he actually was vague because he had nothing concrete to say. 

3 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Laughs. I remember early on  we listened to his pressers, saying, with him being so vague, how he was hiding things from Auburn's opponents, like a part of a master plan.

Only to realize later he actually was vague because he had nothing concrete to say. 

You are so right. Note to self, in the future when we hear bland comments we can start to question factuality.

Archived