2022 4* OT Elijah Pritchett

ellitor

He seems to like bama a  lot. Right now bama has 9 commits none of them O-line. Harris also likes bama a lot.  With Harris I think it is a question if bama is willing to give him a committable offer right now it does not appear so. With Pritchett I think he does have a committable offer but am not 100% sure of that.   I think the old staff Ignored him and the new staff got on him as soon as they arrived but I think they were just to far behind. That says he has not committed so we are not completely out of it. but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on him to decide to play for the good guys.

• 1 month later...

Bama now has 2 OT Tyler Booker and Dayne Shore maybe that will help us with Elijah.

2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Bama now has 2 OT Tyler Booker and Dayne Shore maybe that will help us with Elijah.

Seems ppl believe he's Bama #1 and FSU #2.  We're not in it at all.

They'd boot Shor down to a grey shirt pretty quickly to take Pritchett. 

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Seems ppl believe he's Bama #1 and FSU #2.  We're not in it at all.

They'd boot Shor down to a grey shirt pretty quickly to take Pritchett. 

FSU has 3 OT and 3 IOL already so I am sure our coaches would be sure he knows that as for bama he is probably still a take for them now but they have their eyes on some higher rated players and if they get those commits then he could easily fall to us.

FSU O-Line Commits at this time:

Qaeshon Sap OT 4*

Aliou Bah OT 4*  

Daughty Richardson OT 3*

Jarlen Early IOL 4*

Antavious Woody IOL 4*

Kenya Charlton IOL 3*

It is sad that at this time our best hope is other teams classes fill up so we have a shot at Pritchett and Harris but if that is how we have to get both of them or one of them I don't care because of our need at this time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

FSU has 3 OT and 3 IOL already so I am sure our coaches would be sure he knows that as for bama he is probably still a take for them now but they have their eyes on some higher rated players and if they get those commits then he could easily fall to us.

FSU O-Line Commits at this time:

Qaeshon Sap OT 4*

Aliou Bah OT 4*  

Daughty Richardson OT 3*

Jarlen Early IOL 4*

Antavious Woody IOL 4*

Kenya Charlton IOL 3*

It is sad that at this time our best hope is other teams classes fill up so we have a shot at Pritchett and Harris but if that is how we have to get both of them or one of them I don't care because of our need at this time.

Huh.  Interesting.  I'm not sure then.  I think he still goes to Bama.  They'll Bump Shor for a top 100 Tackle

We need to try and flip one of Woody or Sapp. They were both interested, and we don't have any commits whereas they're currently sitting in a 6 man class that is still targeting guys. I think we'd have a shot and is worth the effort to keep recruiting them

On 8/17/2021 at 7:35 PM, au302 said:

We need to try and flip one of Woody or Sapp. They were both interested, and we don't have any commits whereas they're currently sitting in a 6 man class that is still targeting guys. I think we'd have a shot and is worth the effort to keep recruiting them

One or both of those guys would be awesome at this stage of the process. We can only wait and see.

On 8/17/2021 at 3:08 PM, W.E.D said:

Huh.  Interesting.  I'm not sure then.  I think he still goes to Bama.  They'll Bump Shor for a top 100 Tackle

This, I am surprised Shor is a committable offer, they have a couple much higher on the board who are interested.  You also have to keep in mind who they took last year, they got the top 2 tackles in the country, the top center, the number 2 and 14 guards, they are not going to take many OL this cycle, and even by bama standards, they are going to be very selective.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance he likes Auburn?    

Just going back and reading this, if bama is ultra selective (no committable offer) and Auburn upsets PSU, our stock will have to rise some with a few of these uncommitted players, right? 

3 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

He wants bama from all that I have read. I hope I am wrong.  

Yeah, but I am wondering if Auburn is in his top 3.  Who knows...17 yr old kid, right? 

Did you see where Rockwall Heath almost upset South Lake?   Southlake has a knack for winning close games. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DonDraper said:

Think FSU leads for him

FSU already has 3 OT's and 3 IOL's in this class.

3 hours ago, Beaker said:

Yeah, but I am wondering if Auburn is in his top 3.  Who knows...17 yr old kid, right? 

Did you see where Rockwall Heath almost upset South Lake?   Southlake has a knack for winning close games. 

From everything I've seen it is Bama/FSU in his top 2 and then he doesn't really mention anyone else.

Hopefully we can stay on him, impress some recruits with on the field results and slide in and get some quality leftovers.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Why any of these kids would want to go to FSU....got me

Norvell did a good job instilling hype on the recruiting trail and selling FSU as being "back". Unfortunately for them, that is only sustainable if the product on the field actually follows suit. For that reason, the early "criticism" of Harsin's slow recruiting was extremely short-sighted. An actual football coach will always be more successful in the long term than a flash in the pan "recruiter".

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, metafour said:

For that reason, the early "criticism" of Harsin's slow recruiting was extremely short-sighted

So freaking true

• Like 2

12 hours ago, metafour said:

Norvell did a good job instilling hype on the recruiting trail and selling FSU as being "back". Unfortunately for them, that is only sustainable if the product on the field actually follows suit. For that reason, the early "criticism" of Harsin's slow recruiting was extremely short-sighted. An actual football coach will always be more successful in the long term than a flash in the pan "recruiter".

There’s some truth in this but when you’re trying to rebuild a program, you can’t exactly count on setting the world on fire from the get go. On the field Harsin has absolutely done what he’s needed to thus far, but it was still Akron and Alabama State.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 9:19 PM, gr82b4au said:

The only way we will ever compete with our biggest Rivals is to get players like this.

Well you can't get players like this if they absolutely do not want to go to the school that's closest to home or the school doesn't offer a major they want to study... It is what it is.

On 9/12/2021 at 11:13 AM, metafour said:

Well, so far FSU is 0-4 with one of the worst losses in school history thrown in. They've got 18 commits with the #10th ranked class. No new commits since the season started, but they also haven't had any Decommits since the start either. 

So you don't think they'll be able to hold it all together the rest of the way? 

39 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Well, so far FSU is 0-4 with one of the worst losses in school history thrown in. They've got 18 commits with the #10th ranked class. No new commits since the season started, but they also haven't had any Decommits since the start either. 

So you don't think they'll be able to hold it all together the rest of the way? 

NOPE!!!!!