Men vs UK

Maverick.AU

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he really did that flop, I’d think the officials will see that and he will loose the benefit of the doubt down the road.  Will only hurt us.

Have to say, he fooled me.

I like what I’m seeing. Need to concentrate on rebounding and not letting UK get second shots. 

1 minute ago, AUGoo said:

If he really did that flop, I’d think the officials will see that and he will loose the benefit of the doubt down the road.  Will only hurt us.

Oh, yeah, he definitely fooled me live. Then I saw the replay and where he might have been tapped with the KY player's hair, it wasn't enough for him to act like he almost lost a tooth.

6 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Coop needs to be called for a flop on that.

I saw a hair touch his chin.  It was not a flop.  Offensive foul.  😆

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Oh, yeah, he definitely fooled me live. Then I saw the replay and where he might have been tapped with the KY player's hair, it wasn't enough for him to act like he almost lost a tooth.

Gamesmanship?

3 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Ball don't lie. He missed two free throws after. ☺️

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

The acting was high class though!

Archived