Men vs UK

Maverick.AU

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I'm doing a free trial for Hulu Live TV and my god the quality is TRAAAAASH.

Your internet has to be very fast to get quality with any of Hulu’s, Riki’s, YouTube’s, etc. 

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

Your internet has to be very fast to get quality with any of Hulu’s, Riki’s, YouTube’s, etc. 

YouTube is normally pretty good they just kept increasing the price that I can't afford during the pandemic. Hulu is like 480. lol

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

YouTube is normally pretty good they just kept increasing the price that I can't afford during the pandemic. Hulu is like 480. lol

YouTube is what I have. The fact that they raised it 15 bucks for 4 channels that literally 99% of people don’t watch, it was just a little ridiculous. Offer them as addons or something

Just now, alexava said:

4 points total over 4 minutes...   must have been ugly 

Officials not calling fouls on either end, along with dismal shooting by both teams.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

YouTube is what I have. The fact that they raised it 15 bucks for 4 channels that literally 99% of people don’t want, it was just a little ridiculous. Offer them as addons or something

Yup! It's worse that when I first got it, it was $50 and now it's $65 in less than 2 years is crazy. I might just have to go back to Sling but I'll need to do a Free trial during a game to see the quality of the stream.

Archived