Gas price predictions...

SaturdayGT

12 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

Whats your predictions on the price of gas in four years? ...also, for kicks, how will they blame it on Trump if it gets crazy high? Lol

Gas will be largely the same as it is now. Once prices rise, operators will tap into a massive inventory of DUC’s and will create a ceiling for prices in the near term. Once that depletes there will then be more drilled by then. 

49 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Hopefully for me they are totally in the dumps because the electric car market is taking off.  Want my stocks to keep going up!

Do you drive an electric car Brad.

I've just been happy to see diesel be closer in price to gasoline lately. Got a 21-year-old F250...have appreciated the $1.85 to $2.15 per gallon range.

Not expecting that to continue, though. Good thing I drive maybe 10K miles in a year these days.

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Nope.  But I've quintupled my stimulus check from May thanks to Chinese electric car stocks.  And they keep going up.

Reading the other day about electric and projections until  2030. Just curious. If you like the market thinking optimist here. Most people consider Biden as moderate and plenty moderate democratic congressmen, not sure about Kamala. Stability also...no more 3:30 AM  tweets resulting in a roller coaster

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Reading the other day about electric and projections until  2030. Just curious. If you like the market thinking optimist here. Most people consider Biden as moderate and plenty moderate democratic congressmen, not sure about Kamala. Stability also...no more 3:30 AM  tweets resulting in a roller coaster

I'm not at all worried about the market under Biden.  People get caught up in talking points without knowing facts, but pure data shows that the two Presidents who presided over the best market returns were Clinton and Obama.

I'm bullish for now.  Lots of sectors still have plenty of room to rise once more vaccinations happen and we slowly get back to normal.  Value galore in things like the travel sector (Carnival Cruise Line and hotel stocks) if you're willing to buy and hold.

12 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm not at all worried about the market under Biden.  People get caught up in talking points without knowing facts, but pure data shows that the two Presidents who presided over the best market returns were Clinton and Obama.

I'm bullish for now.  Lots of sectors still have plenty of room to rise once more vaccinations happen and we slowly get back to normal.  Value galore in things like the travel sector (Carnival Cruise Line and hotel stocks) if you're willing to buy and hold.

Yep. And to add, majority of investment bankers that specialize in the energy business, natural resources and minerals sectors will tell you that their best years were under Clinton. 

23 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

do you still drive that peddle car salty?

i read somewhere a few years back they can make fuel from hemp and they said it would be a thing but i have not heard anymore about it.

Archived