The process of incitement

TexasTiger

39 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Unlike you I have followed this guys transformation from a drug dealing gang banger into a better man. 

Yeah, and I have followed your transformation from a thoughtful conservative into a cultist.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I never said I believed anything. You did.....YOU didn't actually read what I posted. You just jumped on me like the typical leftist does. I personally don't care what you think of me at this point. Go find 100 more articles to post about the things you ideologically support or detest. 

Please feel free to clarify any misunderstanding you think I may have about your position in a substantive way.

(The above is inadequate.)

13 minutes ago, AUDub said:

EMT: "Kash Kelly is a really nice guy that was trying to stop the rioters!"

Dub: *provides pictures and quotes showing him to be a gleeful participant in an insurrection*

EMT: "You're wrong and I'm taking my ball and going home! You guys are so close-minded!"

Dub I know more about it that you....so go enjoy your hate. 

Just now, homersapien said:

Please feel free to clarify any misunderstanding you think I may have about your position in a substantive way.

(The above is inadequate.)

No thank you. You can either READ what I originally posted or drift on by. 

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, and I have followed you from a thoughtful conservative into a cultist.

Not a cultist but hey.....go with it. Your thoughts on me do not register.  

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

Dub I know more about it that you....so go enjoy your hate. 

Vague "you're wrongs" in light of pictures I've posted of the guy having a big time scaling displays in the capitol statuary with his social media posts after the fact paint as convincing a narrative as you'll ever see.

9 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Pelosi telling everyone at a news conference when asked about the rioting, looting and violence stated: “People are gonna do what people do.” no condemnation, no cry for it to stop, nothing. 

Link?

6 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I missed the part - well other than Biden was an old guy  :rolleyes: - that proved the election was fraudulent. 

Can you clarify that for me?

Just now, AUDub said:

Vague "you're wrongs" in light of pictures I've posted of the guy having a big time scaling displays in the capitol statuary with his social media posts after the fact paint as convincing a narrative as you'll ever see.

A picture here or there doesn't carry water when I have a lot more to go on. You can be a total jerk about it all you want. I see you as no threat what so ever so continue. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Don't be such a "hater" Dub.  :rolleyes:

Just now, autigeremt said:

A picture here or there doesn't carry water when I have a lot more to go on. You can be a total jerk about it all you want. I see you as no threat what so ever so continue. 

He is not being held unjustly. What he did was criminal. 

Now maybe he is a nice guy (seriously doubt that given his social media footprint) that just had a fit of temporary insanity, but there are plenty of nice criminals out there, so whatever. 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I missed the part - well other than Biden was an old guy - that proved the election was fraudulent. 

Can you clarify that for me?

I can understand why many people see this election as "rigged"....from there you just picked it up and stuck it to me. Typical......

Just now, AUDub said:

He is not being held unjustly. What he did was criminal. 

Now maybe he is a nice guy (seriously doubt that given his social media footprint) that just had a fit of temporary insanity, but there are plenty of nice criminals out there, so whatever. 

Your view is no longer valid. You just go by what you are fed and a few pics on social media. Lazy. 

7 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

That's exactly what I did.

Like I said.  I didn't see any rational argument that the election was stolen. 

I get you think Biden is too old and you don't like Kamala.  That certainly doesn't prove the election was stolen.

Just now, autigeremt said:

Your view is no longer valid. You just go by what you are fed and a few pics on social media. Lazy. 

I can do my own research, thank you very much. I mean it's literally a picture of the guy commiting the crime, and he pretty much bragged about it after the fact.

Claiming victory in defense of the indefensible. You are a cultist.

5 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I can understand why many people see this election as "rigged"....from there you just picked it up and stuck it to me. Typical......

1) So do you think those are valid reasons to think the election was stolen?  

2) What role did Trump play with his constant claims it was stolen?

3) More importantly, do you think the election was stolen from Trump?

4 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Cultists reject all objective evidence.

25 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I mean, as a neutral 3rd party who has no idea who this guy is or has ever followed him, you have to understand that him posting pictures of himself in the capitol building with a smile and thumbs up, + getting arrested for it + proof of social media posts from him supporting the protest, does present a much more compelling argument than a random internet guys saying  "I know him and like him and its all untrue" 

If you have personal information that you believe to be more true than what this guy himself has put out then that's fine, but surely you can see how that doesn't really hold water to actual picture evidence and confession from the guy himself when discussing the issue with third parties, right? 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

You do realize that one is not a "violent criminal" until they have been convicted as such?

Our system of cash bail imposes criminal penalties on many poor people before they even have a chance to be tried.

If, in fact, the criminal had a previous conviction of violent crimes and is let out on bail he is still a violent criminal even if he was not convicted of his latest alleged crime.

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

I can do my own research, thank you very much. I mean it's literally a picture of the guy commiting the crime, and he pretty much bragged about it after the fact.

Claiming victory in defense of the indefensible. You are a cultist.

Touche 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Cultists reject all objective evidence.

Since we can now call people names I'll go with: I'll pass. 

@autigeremtif you would share some of what you know about this man that makes you believe he's a good person, then please do so. Otherwise, as @CoffeeTigermentioned, we have nothing to go on aside from the images and posts from the Capitol attack.

I would also point out that your continued support for the issues with election fraud continues to ignore that dozens of lawsuits involving the irregularities and lodged complaints have been thrown out due to lack of any credible evidence whatsoever. A great number of these were dismissed by conservative judges, including judges Trump personally nominated. Did you have concerns about our judicial system before the election? If so, have you ever mentioned these concerns previously? If not, why are you suspicious of it now?

Archived