Pruitt out at Tennessee (Merged)

Tiger1992

18 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

After road football games the alumni would meet in the hotel bar.  When the players got off the buses and would head into the hotel, several of our “stars” would wander into the bar.  I personally witnessed several $100+ handshakes. (This was not at Auburn - small school in East Texas). It happens at all levels.  If the amounts are small, who’s to know. McDonalds bags get you caught. 

What decade?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, bigbird said:

They gave Golf a cat because ancient egyptians revered the animal and saw it as a sign of prosperity and good fortune. I got a Russell athletic hoodie and water bottle.

I also got my own chariot............kinda like a Charger back in the day

Ben-Hur Charlton Heston 8x10 Photo Chariot Race Epic

27 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I also got my own chariot............kinda like a Charger back in the day

Ben-Hur Charlton Heston 8x10 Photo Chariot Race Epic

I remember those days, I would hitch up the wagon and bring my grandson down to watch you race.

On 1/19/2021 at 1:26 AM, cbo said:

No joke, the rumor here in TN is that Saban turned them in. Who knows if true. But wouldn't that be the pot calling the kettle a filthy cheater. 

It was Fulmer.

7 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

I understand this is an Awburn board but the way Nick Saban lives in your collective heads - rent-free - is astounding. Truly astounding.

Half your fanbase wants to hire our scraps because he beat Saban a few times. 

7 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

I understand this is an Awburn board but the way Nick Saban lives in your collective heads - rent-free - is astounding. Truly astounding.

This coming from a guy who looked up a coaches Instagram and posted links to his family stuff to try to pretend he was related......and you want to talk about living in heads......gtfoh

• ellitor changed the title to Pruitt out at Tennessee (Merged)
17 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

You realize saban owns Tennessee right? When they stupidly hired a bammer it was just a matter of time before probation is at your doorstep.

saban infiltrates programs with his trained army. Uat is like Covid to college football.

17 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

17 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

Says the UT loser who can't stay off the Auburn message board.

image.gif.e82d0c00da67ab0ca9ae6a989436edae.gif

16 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

So, judging from this map, he'll be to McDonald's what Gus was to Waffle House.

On 1/21/2021 at 4:08 PM, HarsinVOL said:

UT is 1-29 vs Bama and Florida your last 30 games against them. So we wouldn’t expect you to understand how rivalries work. 

19 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

UT is 1-29 vs Bama and Florida your last 30 games again them. So we wouldn’t expect you to understand how rivalries work. 

There were people on volnation that wanted Gus Bc he could beat bama 

Archived