Pruitt out at Tennessee (Merged)

Tiger1992

12 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

So many ex bammer staff members got busted for violations. So you mean to tell me that only went on at TN?? It started at TN?? Never ever went on at previous jobs for those guys ?? 

Tennessee tried to do what uat does and probably got busted by might saban himself. He controls his rivals, tried with Auburn, nearly worked. Georgia is next.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Big Kat really screwed up, if Tennessee goes on probation he may not play another college game

Agree. Plus playing for same DC where you weren’t very successful prior year basically translates to undrafted FA. Good luck to him. 

Everything is coming up Steele.  He probably was choice #2 after Pruitt and Fat Phil slid him in the back door on the way out.

• WarTiger changed the title to Pruitt out at Tennessee
7 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

The big orange refers to the dumpster fire that is tennersee 🔥🔥🔥

Nothing sucks like a big orange.

2 hours ago, WarEagle2423 said:

How would y’all feel if Big Kat wanted to come back but Harsin turned him down? 

Not saying this will or should happen. I’m just curious as to how our fans would react to that. 

Why should he be allowed back?  I would not take him back, he chose to leave.  The door is closed.

6 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Why should he be allowed back?  I would not take him back, he chose to leave.  The door is closed.

Perhaps he was afraid the new system would not fit him?   I don't know.   If he left professionally I would hope the coaches would welcome the young man back.  Just me.  

2 hours ago, WarEagle2423 said:

How would y’all feel if Big Kat wanted to come back but Harsin turned him down? 

One of the first things I tell my players and classes...Choices have consequences. Good ones get rewarded and bad ones get punished. It's up to you which you want.

He made his choice and I support his decision to do so. Best of luck.

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Nope he's headed to the Lobo's

Wouldn't surprise me to see him in TitleTown, reunited with the king of a**holes at Valdosta.  They could recruit the hell out of some middle schoolers....

35 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I've heard that Bill Clark has interviewed for the UTk opening already.

Jon Gruden has it locked down. With Bobby Petrino as OC and Pelini running the defense. 

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Jon Gruden has it locked down. With Bobby Petrino as OC and Pelini running the defense. 

And Gus as recruiting coordinator...

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

I thought it was understood Sankey is not letting any SEC school hire Hugh freeze anytime soon?

I don’t believe that is accurate . Strongly recommended not to do it more so.

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

Turds can make a splash too. Js

Really? Golly, that didn’t occur to me when I wrapped in splash, plunger, clog, and plumbing there. I still haven’t gotten used to how spell-it-out literal you have to be for folks on sports boards to get a joke: even toilet humor. Like, subtlety may as well be just white space; blink; “uh, what,” crickets. Is this thing on?

Just bustin on ya. Stay classy San Diego.

4 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Since Pruitt has now been fired, I wonder if coach Harsin might think about hiring him as OSL coach. What say y'all? It's just a thought on a slow day.

So do you always just say stupid things or is this sarcasm I’m not getting through the screen...?

Archived